Jose Angel Valdes

yeswecan

Several spanish sources claim FCB are close to sign Jose Angel player from Sporting Gijon ...

Full name José Ángel Valdés Díaz
Date of birth 5 September 1989 (1989-09-05) (age 21)
Place of birth Gijón, Spain
Height 1.82 m ( 5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)
Playing position Left back

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/20110523/jose-angel-fichaje-sorpresa-del-barca/1015552.shtml

http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/pep-tiene-lateral-zurdo-fichan/20110522dasdaiftb_37/Tes

Jose+Angel+Valdes+Sporting+Gijon+v+Barcelona+KcjlU  bcPKskl.jpg

airBarca

good to see some new youth enter the team especially in the back four
guess this means the end of maxwell

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
So is the deal near complete? Rosell is really doing some smart deals, we didn't expect Adriano last time and now this guy. Hope we get Botia too, our defence would be well sorted out for a long time

Botia, Jose Angel in... Milito, Maxwell out. Fontas and Bartra out on loan(like Botia) would be awesome :)

Vegy

Smart investment. Maxwell and Abidal aren't that young anymore so getting a backup player who has a bright future ahead of him is a very positive move from the staff.

I also hope Fontas isn't leaving. I personally really like him and wish to see him defending our asses next season.

fcb1

i thought it was barca who were not impressed with the leak, with the cl final coming up this week.

Yugi

sending muniesa and bartra for this man and botia would be awesome altough I don´t know much about this guy

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He made his professional debut against us... Irony!?

sending muniesa and bartra for this man and botia would be awesome altough I don´t know much about this guy

He is considered by many to be the future owner of Spain NT left back berth

Aasim

Bumbleman
He is a good player but still has a lot to learn and will need time to adapt to our game.

This probably means Maxwell out. Also forget about Sakho :)().

This might cast doubt over Botia now as Abidal will surely be 3rd CB and Fontas and Bartra can cover. I think it would be best to still buy him and sell Fontas with buy back.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He is considered by many to be the future owner of Spain NT left back berth

I wouldn't place too much stock in this, however...It's more by defaut than anything else...Spain aren't showing tremendous depth in that wingback position that Barca covets...I haven't seen much of this kid to suggest he'll be that either

Home of Barca Fans