Jose Angel Valdes

gingerless

This is starting to creep me out. Didn't want to mention this earlier but since Pep took over we exactly won everything I won on a Football Manager save a few years ago :eek: If we win the CL this year that is. I also bought José Ángel for the 2011-2012 season so it's getting scary.

:worthy:

it's the new mido... only better!

umad mido? its kay if umad

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Botías comments on Cote:

“Barça has some magnificent facilities and if José Angel takes advantage of his opportunity then Barça will be assured of a left back for many years. José Angel is a player that knows how to defend well and who does not like to lose the ball. He is a player that gets forward with ease and he can hit a very, very strong shot. He has brutal power. For me, he is a footballer that can take that jump up to reach the level at Barça.”

“He is the type of person you can get on with very well. The truth is that, if in the end, he does go, the dressing room at Sporting is going to miss him very much. He is one of those people who you’d call charismatic.”

alex 10

Alberto Botia, who moved to Sporting Gijon from FC Barcelona two years ago, has been speaking about Barça’s rumoured move for his Gijon team-mate Jose Angel, with the young centre-back praising his fellow defender’s ability and personality very highly.

“Barça has some magnificent facilities and if José Angel takes advantage of his opportunity then Barça will be assured of a left back for many years,” said Botia. Continuing on, he stated that “José Angel is a player that knows how to defend well and who does not like to lose the ball. He is a player that gets forward with ease and he can hit a very, very strong shot. He has brutal power. For me, he is a footballer that can take that jump up to reach the level at Barça.”

Discussing what he thought Angel would bring to the atmosphere in the Barça dressing room, Botía confirmed that his team-mate would fit in naturally with the many big personalities at the Camp Nou. “He is the type of person you can get on with very well. The truth is that, if in the end, he does go, the dressing room at Sporting is going to miss him very much. He is one of those people who you’d call charismatic.”

On his own Barça future, Botia refused to be drawn, saying, “In these moments, nobody has said anything to me about transfers. I am a Sporting player and I continue to the wait to know what my future will be. The first thing for me is to see if I am included in Luis Milla’s (under 21) side and to know if I am to go the European championships. As for anything else, I have no choice but to wait.”

Who knows, perhaps there will be two players arriving from Sporting this summer? We shall keep you updated of any further developments as soon as we have them.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Alberto Botia, who moved to Sporting Gijon from FC Barcelona two years ago, has been speaking about Barça’s rumoured move for his Gijon team-mate Jose Angel, with the young centre-back praising his fellow defender’s ability and personality very highly.

“Barça has some magnificent facilities and if José Angel takes advantage of his opportunity then Barça will be assured of a left back for many years,” said Botia. Continuing on, he stated that “José Angel is a player that knows how to defend well and who does not like to lose the ball. He is a player that gets forward with ease and he can hit a very, very strong shot. He has brutal power. For me, he is a footballer that can take that jump up to reach the level at Barça.”

Discussing what he thought Angel would bring to the atmosphere in the Barça dressing room, Botía confirmed that his team-mate would fit in naturally with the many big personalities at the Camp Nou. “He is the type of person you can get on with very well. The truth is that, if in the end, he does go, the dressing room at Sporting is going to miss him very much. He is one of those people who you’d call charismatic.”

On his own Barça future, Botia refused to be drawn, saying, “In these moments, nobody has said anything to me about transfers. I am a Sporting player and I continue to the wait to know what my future will be. The first thing for me is to see if I am included in Luis Milla’s (under 21) side and to know if I am to go the European championships. As for anything else, I have no choice but to wait.”

Who knows, perhaps there will be two players arriving from Sporting this summer? We shall keep you updated of any further developments as soon as we have them.
??? did you not see what Plip wrote above? at least delete what he wrote and jut add the new stuff

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Botías comments on Cote:

“Barça has some magnificent facilities and if José Angel takes advantage of his opportunity then Barça will be assured of a left back for many years. José Angel is a player that knows how to defend well and who does not like to lose the ball. He is a player that gets forward with ease and he can hit a very, very strong shot. He has brutal power. For me, he is a footballer that can take that jump up to reach the level at Barça.”

“He is the type of person you can get on with very well. The truth is that, if in the end, he does go, the dressing room at Sporting is going to miss him very much. He is one of those people who you’d call charismatic.”

niiiice.

Yugi

Sporting president Vega-Arango and ceo Garcia Amado travelled to Barcelona today to discuss the transfer of left back Jose Angel (20).

it wasnt cancelled apparently...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Thing is, I don't think we need a left back anyway so Adriano looks much better there than playing on the right.
So instead of Angel, Coentrao or whoever let's look to Montoya or that Kiko.
I know this won't happen but I'd sign Dinamo Zagreb wonderkid Sime Vrsaljko. Huge potential and probably to replace Srna as Croatia's right wing-back in the future.

Home of Barca Fans