Jose Angel Valdes

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Also forget about Sakho :)().

darth_vader_nooo.jpg

alex 10

All major sporting media in Spain are reporting on Sunday Barcelona’s imminent signing of Sporting Gijon left back José Ángel on a four year deal. Negotiations are reportedly in their final phase, with a final announcement due as early as Monday. Barcelona will pay Gijon approximately four million Euros, and may send a Barça B defender to Sporting on loan as part of the arrangement. Marc Bartra, Marc Muniesa and Andreu Fontàs are all being named as potential loanees.

At 22, Ángel has been one of the bright lights in Gijon this season. After his debut with the first team in 2009, he has been a solid presence in the Sporting defense. He also plays for the Spanish U-21 national squad.

UPDATE: According to Sport, it seems that FC Barcelona is unhappy that the news of their potential signing of José Ángel was leaked in the media. The meeting between Sporting Gijon and Barcelona will now be postponed, according to Sport, until after the Champions League final as the club seeks to avoid distractions before the game.

desoe

I like this type of deals. It's 4m, so there is nothing to lose really.

It's not like paying 25m for ukrainian Jesus Christ, 16.5 for Caceres, 8m for Henrique or 14m for Keirrison. Just a god damn 4m and we allow the boy to have a shot.

alex 10

FC Barcelona has decided to postpone the meeting to negotiate the transfer of Jose Angel until after the Champions League final at Wembley. The club now wants to focus all their efforts for Saturday's match against Manchester United comes out best.

. From Sunday, the Blaugrana technical secretary start moving and concentrate on shoring tab The template for next season.

Botia, ready to return

. In the operation to sign Jose Angel Barca could offer Fontàs, Bartra or Muniesa. Even so, it would then return to play-offs. Just as it is intended to do with Town. Barca have a choice of playoffs by 2 million euros and is ready to run.

from EMD

Galning

This is starting to creep me out. Didn't want to mention this earlier but since Pep took over we exactly won everything I won on a Football Manager save a few years ago :eek: If we win the CL this year that is. I also bought José Ángel for the 2011-2012 season so it's getting scary.

alex 10

This is starting to creep me out. Didn't want to mention this earlier but since Pep took over we exactly won everything I won on a Football Manager save a few years ago :eek: If we win the CL this year that is. I also bought José Ángel for the 2011-2012 season so it's getting scary.

you are the new guardiola

Seamus

He will be a great squad player, and more than capable back up for Adriano or Abidal. Good business again. Really hope Botia comes back and Fontas stays, although the experience would be great for him

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep

And here I was worrying about who would replace Pep once he leaves...

alex 10

i heard that jose angel will be signing a 4 year deal after the final and that maxwell will now be leaving us

Home of Barca Fans