Denmark

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
OK, I know you are there Danes!

Who do we keep tabs on? Bendtner of Arsenal obviously. Daniel Agger - quality DC.
Help me out here :smile:

Btw. It was some quality team in Laudrup`s borthers when you took the Euro title.
Whats absurd is that Yugoslavia qualified and was supposed to go but due to war team was taken off and Denmark got in as a substitute team and went all the way

Zqa-

I hate the danish national team, and I really don't like the coach, Morten Olsen.

It was pretty nice beating Portugal though..

But, erm, yeah, Bendtner, Agger, Kroldrup (Fiorentina), Daniel Jensen (Werder Bremen and Christian Poulsen (Juventus) are our best players..

A

Almunia

Our national team is not in its best moment, that's for sure. Bendtner is probably the biggest star, along with Agger and Poulsen. But none of the three would get into their respective club sides if they (the teams) were injury free, which is problematic. It would be quite a good achievement to finish ahead of either Sweden or Portugal in our WC-qualifying group.

Unfortunately the Danish press still expects the team to perform like it did 10 years ago when we had a handful of players with genuine international class. When we predictably failed to qualify for the Euros last time around, everybody wanted the coaches head, expecting him to pull world class talent out of his behind, I guess.

A

AzizAlzeheri

Denmark have very good player; C. Eriksen (big talent, who plays for Ajax Amsterdam) Bendtner, Agger, Kjær and Lindegaard (on way to Manchester United) but their coach Morten Olsen is very bad.

Koma

Eriksen is a very good lad, calm, inteligent, ice cold, real Scandinavian playmaker + he passed the best footbal school in the world in Ajax. I think he will achieve great things.
Btw, seems that Denmark got a new star in that Lindegard boy, he is in Manchester United now heard great things about him.

A

AzizAlzeheri

What do you think about Christian Eriksen? He is a great talent. He did not get much playing time under Martin Jol, but now that de Boer is the coach, he has been given a chance from the start a few times.

- He was voted the best player in the Milan-Ajax match.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
Eriksen is class indeed. Jol even said that Eriksen might become the best playmaker Ajax have ever had..and still he benched him all the time..Martin Jol is such a hypocrite..
Anyway, I can see Eriksen moving to a top club within a year or 2.

Home of Barca Fans