User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Denmark

Generally Delightful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump for fćdrelandet. Vi kan gřre det i morgen!

Generally Delightful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vi kan gřre det igen. Igen Og Igen Og.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bendtner could face UEFA action
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.”

Generally Delightful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Undeserved win I felt (yes I'm probably biased). Good to see the spirit was still intact even after we were 2 goals down.

Oddly enough, I'm not more pessimistic than before. I knew Portugal would be a tough nut to crack. There's still a shred of light. Victory against the Germans looks bleak but you never know. If we can haul in a goal or two and lose while Portugal suffers a goalless loss we'd still go through.

It's been an absolutely fantastic group. Great games with lots of surprises. The next two games are going to be massive.

mitkoa7x
    Quote Originally Posted by El LL View Post
    Undeserved win I felt (yes I'm probably biased). Good to see the spirit was still intact even after we were 2 goals down.

Oddly enough, I'm not more pessimistic than before. I knew Portugal would be a tough nut to crack. There's still a shred of light. Victory against the Germans looks bleak but you never know. If we can haul in a goal or two and lose while Portugal suffers a goalless loss we'd still go through.

It's been an absolutely fantastic group. Great games with lots of surprises. The next two games are going to be massive.
    A draw would have been fair, neither team really had the edge over the other.

Now Germany can pull a fast one on Holland and make a draw with Denmark, while the Dutch demolish Portugal.