Denmark

La LL

Generally Delightful
Undeserved win I felt (yes I'm probably biased). Good to see the spirit was still intact even after we were 2 goals down.

Oddly enough, I'm not more pessimistic than before. I knew Portugal would be a tough nut to crack. There's still a shred of light. Victory against the Germans looks bleak but you never know. If we can haul in a goal or two and lose while Portugal suffers a goalless loss we'd still go through.

It's been an absolutely fantastic group. Great games with lots of surprises. The next two games are going to be massive.

M

mitkoa7x

Undeserved win I felt (yes I'm probably biased). Good to see the spirit was still intact even after we were 2 goals down.

Oddly enough, I'm not more pessimistic than before. I knew Portugal would be a tough nut to crack. There's still a shred of light. Victory against the Germans looks bleak but you never know. If we can haul in a goal or two and lose while Portugal suffers a goalless loss we'd still go through.

It's been an absolutely fantastic group. Great games with lots of surprises. The next two games are going to be massive.

A draw would have been fair, neither team really had the edge over the other.

Now Germany can pull a fast one on Holland and make a draw with Denmark, while the Dutch demolish Portugal.

Home of Barca Fans