Denmark

4bdel-4ziz

We're ready to surprise everybody! The first match against Netherland is the most important of all. If we loose then we're out - but a draw (or win ofc) will be perfect for us.

El Gato

Villarato!
Some very promising players in that squad. Despite having some pretty useless players like Rommedahl they have young guns like Kjaer, Krohn-Delhi or that left back who with time and experience of players like Agger or Bendtner should be able to steal a couple of points in international tournaments.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Both Kjaer and Agger had an enormous game; dealt with nearly everything coming their way.

Bendtner looked lost though.

DucdeOrléans

Some very promising players in that squad. Despite having some pretty useless players like Rommedahl they have young guns like Kjaer, Krohn-Delhi or that left back who with time and experience of players like Agger or Bendtner should be able to steal a couple of points in international tournaments.

Krohn-Dehli is 29 years old and Poulsen (the black left back you are talking about) will be 28 years this October. So hardly talents anymore but good players nevertheless.:)

Wow, I did not expect such a result.

Great game by the Danes. Poulsen, Agger, Kjaer (of all people!), Krohn-Dehli and Bendtner were all great. I don't think that Bendtner made a single wrong pass and he always made the right choices.

Germany and Denmark should advance from that group if possible. I surely hope so at least.

M

mitkoa7x

4442496_460s.jpg

La LL

Generally Delightful
1291065471gL7z5B.jpg

I have to rearrange my work-out schedule so I can catch the Portugal game. It worried me seeing them play against Germany. They were much better than back in qualifying.

M

mitkoa7x

I saw the highlights and I must say that Portugal are way better than before. They were nothing like they were in the 0-0 with Macedonia or 1-3 to Turkey.

Home of Barca Fans