Denmark

Blaugrana94

When Christian Eriksen played for Ajax's youth team, was Frank de Boer their coach. Now de Boer is the coach of the first team and has given Eriksen a lot of chances.

Blaugrana94

1-2 against in England. Not a good result. Our backs really sucks in first half. I will love to see Frederik Sørensen (Juventus) in the right back.

Blaugrana94

it was your left back Poulsen that was the weakest link in your team imo

Simon Poulsen (AZ Alkmaar) has just returned from an injury - he is otherwise really class. Lars Jacobsen (West Ham) was not visible in the offensive. And his defensive work was terrible. I really dont like him! We have better players than him - also in the Danish League: For example Daniel Wass (Brøndby).

A

Alzeheri94

2 away matches against Norway and Slovakia in 3 days. I dont care with the Slovakia-match - but the Norway-match is very important. We have really to win - that will be a big step to the EC12.

Agri

Dont expect a good or entertaining match. Norway are going to put the bus in front of goal throughout the match. Then Abdellaoue is gonna rævpule dere. ;)

A

Alzeheri94

Dont expect a good or entertaining match. Norway are going to put the bus in front of goal throughout the match. Then Abdellaoue is gonna rævpule dere. ;)

Lucky draw for you. IMO Denmark controlled the most of the match and deserved to win the match.

Blaugrana94

Cyprus-Denmark today. Our defensive is weakened - Manchester United's Anders Lindegaard, Liverpool's Agger and Ajax's Nicolai Boilesen are injured. It is expected that Thomas Sørensen from Stoke City, Andreas Bjelland from FC Nordsjælland and Simon Poulsen from AZ Alkmaar will replace them.

The expected line-up: Sørensen: Poulsen-Bjelland(or maybe Bo Svensson from Mainz)-Kjær-Jacobsen: Zimling-Kvis-Eriksen: Krohn-Dehli-Rommedahl-Bendtner

The match after this is against Portugal in Copenhagen.

La LL

Generally Delightful
Cyprus-Denmark today. Our defensive is weakened - Manchester United's Anders Lindegaard, Liverpool's Agger and Ajax's Nicolai Boilesen are injured. It is expected that Thomas Sørensen from Stoke City, Andreas Bjelland from FC Nordsjælland and Simon Poulsen from AZ Alkmaar will replace them.

The expected line-up: Sørensen: Poulsen-Bjelland(or maybe Bo Svensson from Mainz)-Kjær-Jacobsen: Zimling-Kvis-Eriksen: Krohn-Dehli-Rommedahl-Bendtner

The match after this is against Portugal in Copenhagen.

Yep, Cyprus was hacked to pieces.

I'm thinking I should watch the Denmark-Portugal game on tuesday... just to support the red-and-white motherland ;). I mean we did beat them in the qualifiers for WC 2010 so it might be possible again. Statistics wise Portugal is one of the top 10 most dangerous teams out there when it comes to international games so I don't expect an easy game.

Home of Barca Fans