Arturo Vidal

Messigician

I'm so sick of this dickhead moaning for playing time each month.

Fucking leave if you don't like it, this is the biggest club in the world with the best players in the world do you expect to start every game? If you were that good Bayern wouldn't have let you go for peanuts.

Barcilliant

I'm so sick of this dickhead moaning for playing time each month.

Fucking leave if you don't like it, this is the biggest club in the world with the best players in the world do you expect to start every game? If you were that good Bayern wouldn't have let you go for peanuts.

Biggest club in the world? No. Best players in the world? No. We have the best player but not playerS.

Vidal should get more game time. I think he will leave in December.

Messigician

Biggest club in the world? No. Best players in the world? No. We have the best player but not playerS.

Vidal should get more game time. I think he will leave in December.

We have the most trophies in football, we have the most revenue these are facts. Squad is debatable I guess

Messigician

Not all trophies are the same. We are the 2nd biggest after Real Madrid. This is pretty much indisputable.

2 leagues in 10 years.

0 treble, and corruption from franco to papa Perez yet still our whipping boy.

Yeah not the biggest club in the world by any stretch of the imagination in 2019 at least

mc_lovin

I just dont get what people see in him when they want him over Rakitic and Busquets. All three are roughly equal, but Vidal is the worst fit.

Batistuta9

I just dont get what people see in him when they want him over Rakitic and Busquets. All three are roughly equal, but Vidal is the worst fit.

He isn't a typical barca midfielder, but he is useful. Where a bit of steel and fight is needed, he does well. Similar to what keita used to do. Vidal was the only player bar messi that did well at anfield

mc_lovin

I am not arguing that hes not useful, but hes not the solution some people make him out to be. And Keita was awesome, much better than Vidal for us (though not a really fair comparison, one was in his prime while the other is clearly not).

Andresito

Staff member
Dude's getting thrown in the last 20 mins of a tough game and doesn't score a goal, suddenly everyone is against him.

He's night and day of a difference compared to Rakitic, Busi and the rest in terms of cojones and grit.

Porque

We have a lack of impact subs. Vidal is the only one we have and good at it, as was Paulinho before. If only we had a Vidal/Paulinho kind of impact sub option for the front 3. Funnily enough Malcom was the closest thing to it in the last few years and he was vastly underused.

Andrew M

We have a lack of impact subs. Vidal is the only one we have and good at it, as was Paulinho before. If only we had a Vidal/Paulinho kind of impact sub option for the front 3. Funnily enough Malcom was the closest thing to it in the last few years and he was vastly underused.

We had the prince

JohnN

No need for him really. He is not suited for a technical side like Barca. He has less technical abilities than all of our defenders.
He looks like a great guy and a fighter but that's about it.

Home of Barca Fans