Arturo Vidal

gregorrin10

His passing may not be up to what we need, but this guy is very useful for our team... Maybe not a starter, but his defensive contribution and his offensive presence are valuable assets...

Honestly the most he offers for me is that pure drive and enthusiasm...while Rakitic is looking dead on the pitch and off it (all pale in sunny Barcelona). No doubt we should be looking to offload Rakitic by the end of the month. I'm afraid with Arthur and De Jong fully fit and back and with Busquets back to form there simply isn't room for three more midfielders, and you just know Puig is gonna be the one to go back to the B team eventually, if we don't get rid of at least one midfielder and thus make room for Puig to join up with the first team until the end of the season permanently, like Fati and Perez have because of Suarez injury.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Puig Busquets Vidal is my favorite

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/l3q2K5jinAlChoCLS" width="409" height="480" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/mashable-l3q2K5jinAlChoCLS">via GIPHY</a></p>

snowy

Arthur (Puig) - Dej
_ _ _ _ _ _ Busi

is the most technical and eye pleasing. Play Arthur full on the 1st half and sub for Puig at the start of the 2nd

Play Vidal when team gets bullied.

Gnidrologist

Everyone's passing seemed better than usual, because passing lanes were constantly found by playing closer to each other and looking for space. Imagine that.

Barcilliant

This team sorely needs a Vidal especially in cl. Play a soft midfield of Puig, Busquets and De Jong and we will get bullied yet again. Yes, you can play without Vidal in certain league matches but in physical, intense matches you need A Vidal type.
The Xavi, Iniesta era is OVER!

jairzinho

This team sorely needs a Vidal especially in cl. Play a soft midfield of Puig, Busquets and De Jong and we will get bullied yet again. Yes, you can play without Vidal in certain league matches but in physical, intense matches you need A Vidal type.

I agree, but definitely not together with Busquets and Rakitić. Last time we did that in CL, we all know what happened.

:mou:

Alik

We got bullied with Vidal as well.

Home of Barca Fans