Arturo Vidal

Barcilliant

He's an excellent player, still very good. He has a few average games and the knives are out. Meanwhile Busquets and Rakitic can stink out the joint weekly but they're given a pass.

George_Costanza

So he had one bad game. People need to relax a bit, there are more important issues with this team that need to be addressed, Vidal and KPB are the least concern for now.

Leo_Messi

Putting Vidal and a nobody like KPB that has 63 minutes to his name (in a CdR quarterfinal against Sevilla where Valverde fielded a b team) 1 month into his loan here in the same sentence.:facepalm:

Last edited:

Pepe Silvia

I for one actually like Vidal a lot. He looks like he's slimmed down a lot (Real Madrid match) and he is hustling, tackling, winning back balls in the midfield. He isn't the most elegant on the ball, but he is stout and economic with his attacks and let's others handle that. He likes being here and contributing, and I give those types the huge benefit of doubt because you can tell they are willing to bleed for our colors. That goes a long way.

Barcilliant

I for one actually like Vidal a lot. He looks like he's slimmed down a lot (Real Madrid match) and he is hustling, tackling, winning back balls in the midfield. He isn't the most elegant on the ball, but he is stout and economic with his attacks and let's others handle that. He likes being here and contributing, and I give those types the huge benefit of doubt because you can tell they are willing to bleed for our colors. That goes a long way.

Bingo

Felipetonelo

The type of guy to have in order to win CL. His fighting spirit, effort and attitude are amazing. Also he gives a lot of movement and energy to the midfield. Offensively if he can keep playing short and moving, he can help a lot.

Richard.H

Old school, hardworking type player. This team desperately needs someone like him. Not a diva, always gives 100 % effort. His passing may not be the best but his effort is always there.

Home of Barca Fans