Arturo Vidal

ASordidGod

seems after months of injury missing the rythm of the game ..

i still trust him will be good in a while

Tbh games like this weren't what he was bought for. He'll be more useful (hopefully) in bigger games, tighter games, utilising his work rate, his desire, his mentality. Personally in these types of games I'd give Artur the mins, only use him if we have to.

Donatello

I dont dislike him.
But i cant really see what hes supposed to add to Barcelona.

Muscle.

Its not evident so far. But when we are being dominated we need someone like Casemiro to break plays and win balls.

Vidal is very good at it. But, he does look clueless at times.

I would still give him time because its not easy to adapt to us in such a short time.

CatalinR10

new club and he's coming off an injury which kept him off for a few months . Even if he doesn't make it here , we payed only 18 mil for him.

God Serena

Transfer still makes very little sense. He provides muscle in theory* but he's also coming in as an old fossil of a player who needs to help us immediately or his value to the team over his entire spell here will be lower than even the 18m we spent for him. He needs to both adapt and regain his fitness after his injury and by the time he's doing both we'll have probably needed the "muscle" he supposedly brings in numerous times.

MagIX

I hope he get time so he can adapt as soon as possible.
We need his muscle and fight spirit not now, but starting
from the 1/8 CL, when we need more warriors than
pussies on the field

Barcilliant

Barca fans always want players with good feet,” Messi said. “We defend with the ball. Players like Arturo Vidal are necessary.

“He’s the type of player who does everything well, with the ball and also with the muscle that he has.

“Games are getting more complicated and difficult, physique is important and we are always the smallest.”

FinBarcelonafan

I dont dislike him.
But i cant really see what hes supposed to add to Barcelona.

Attitude and balls. This guy adds muscles and balls to our otherwise soft team. We are very easy to play against, especially when the intensity gets higher. We always seem to lose against the biggest clubs in the big CL games away. Vidal has winners mentality and hence when he joined us he said: I want to win CL, 3 times.(Every year of his contract)

Barcilliant

He needs time. How he adapts will be crucial for us n cl.

Rakitic and Busquets are SOFT. In cl you need an enforcer. Take Casemiro out of the Rm side and they would have won 2 cl max. He breaks up play and scores crucial goals.

FinBarcelonafan

He needs time. How he adapts will be crucial for us n cl.

Rakitic and Busquets are SOFT. In cl you need an enforcer. Take Casemiro out of the Rm side and they would have won 2 cl max. He breaks up play and scores crucial goals.

Exactly. I was just thinking about Casemiro, same type of player. He adds good balance to Real Madrid.

Home of Barca Fans