Arturo Vidal

BarçaBarça

Couldnt watch it, only saw the assist. How did he play?

Best man in midfield. But Busi and Arthur was kind of crap, so it was mostly energy, the assist and some good tackles that puts him on an average performance, tbh.

Edit: Out against Atletico because of the booking. I hope we won't miss him too much against the thugs.

Last edited:

Barcilliant

He was exposed by Arthur and Busquets. They're supposed to control the tempo of the game They failed miserably. Vidal will never be a controller. He is an energetic, physical box to box player. He needs support. He had a brilliant assist but after two seasons Valverde still can't rotate te team properly.

Cule4life

The Culest
great cross yesterday. should be tested at RB where he can run up and down the pitch

tenor.gif

Messigician

he plays Rm in 442 where he is defending most of the time. yet he is more of an attacking threat than semedo. we have leisure because our remaining fixtures are pretty easy. doesn't hurt to see how he does, vidal is one of the most versatile players in the world

Right mid is fine but Vidal doesn't have the pace or dribbling to play at right back

Mandrake

Vidal has played as LB, CD, líbero, RM, CM and AM. I don’t see him as RB, but he’d probably be OK. I prefer him in midfield though, he’s too good to just defend at the back.

Home of Barca Fans