Arturo Vidal

xXKonan

Vidal is a totally different beast compared to Paulinho and Valverde fucked up if he expected him to just have that "Happy to be here mentality"

Paulinho was humble and a hard worker and knew his place within the team. But Vidal is also a fierce competitor, who not only is much superior in terms of talent to Paulinho but also one that is actually good enough to unseat a starter here such as Rakitic.

Vidal certainly deserves a chance to have a run of games like Arthur.

George_Costanza

Isn't Vidal workhorse type of player? Why EV doesn't rate him? I thought EV is all about them workhorses in the MF. If we have a dead workhorse Raki, you can replace him with stallion Vidal.

Devils

Don’t blame him one bit.

How can anyone in the squad think it’s just when Suarez, Pique, Rakitic, Roberto are all handed automatic starting positions in every single game despite how bad they play?

La Masia choirboys like Rafinha, Munir, Denis etc...are obviously not going to speak up like Vidal but Vidal is right.

The results don’t lie.

Why would any player come to Barcelona and be happy when they know they have no chance of earning position because the archaic manager believes in the old guard and nothing else?

Barcilliant

Strange thing is Paulinho managed to get decent playing time but even with Busquets and Rakitic in slow motion mode Vidal only sees the bench. How can he prove himself if he doesn't play. It's not as if the midfield is setting the world on fire. Four liga games without a win.

Support Vidal totally. Valverde is a moron.

Barcilliant

It's clear he was promised an important role in the team otherwise he wouldn't have come here. He is not Arda Turan. Glad he still has that fire in him. That's why we bought him.

BADGERBHOY

I cant believe some people are annoyed by him.

I would be more worried if he wasn't pissed off and was just happy to pick up his wages.

Its obvious he deserves more minutes than he's getting right now but that isn't happening because of our stupid coach

Nothanks

On a perfect night when everyone is 100% rested i would start rakitic over vidal...
maybe im in the minority though?

khaled_a_d

Don’t blame him one bit.

I put ton of blame on him, no matter the situation he should never bring it on public on social media and act like a 15 years old girl.
He doesn't like it talk to manager directly and if nothing change talk to sporting director or even ask for a transfer. But deal with it like a professional.
What does he expect from that? he speaks in social media and manager get scared and play him the next game? this is just stupid from him

Barcilliant

I put ton of blame on him, no matter the situation he should never bring it on public on social media and act like a 15 years old girl.
He doesn't like it talk to manager directly and if nothing change talk to sporting director or even ask for a transfer. But deal with it like a professional.
What does he expect from that? he speaks in social media and manager get scared and play him the next game? this is just stupid from him

If you are talking professionalism then you should start with Valverde. Clown has no idea about tactics, man management, rotation etc.

Vidal is not a B team player or a chump like Gomes. How many chances did that chump Gomes get under Valverde? Even Denis got chances under Retardo. Vidal and Malcolm have been blanked out. Once Roberto returns Semedo will be back to the bench. There is no meritocracy with Retardo... just him playing favorites.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Isn't Vidal workhorse type of player? Why EV doesn't rate him? I thought EV is all about them workhorses in the MF. If we have a dead workhorse Raki, you can replace him with stallion Vidal.

The stupid fuck needs his work horses to be tall - Above 6ft I suppose. He does not even need them to be fast and aggressive while attacking the opponents with the ball like a bull - They just need to be tall

OptimistFCB

Well Vidal is 5'11, which is very close to 6'. That's really not an excuse to not play him. Everyone and their mothers who watch football know that Vidal is an elite midfielder. Valverde is screwing us over.

Messigician

I have a theory. We all know Valverde didnt want Paulinho to leave but board decided to sell him to make a profit.

Maybe this is Valverde's way of sending a message to the board...

I swear that if he could recall Paukinho from loan today he would...

EDIT Vidal gave an interview I guess it's no big deal after all.

"When I have a problem or I am angry then I go straight to the coach and I speak to him," he said. "You can have various reasons for doing these things.

"It [the Judas message] was nothing to do with anything sporting and I took it down to stop people speculating. There are personal things, jokes which you can put on social media and people take the wrong way

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

If you are talking professionalism then you should start with Valverde. Clown has no idea about tactics, man management, rotation etc.

Vidal is not a B team player or a chump like Gomes. How many chances did that chump Gomes get under Valverde? Even Denis got chances under Retardo. Vidal and Malcolm have been blanked out. Once Roberto returns Semedo will be back to the bench. There is no meritocracy with Retardo... just him playing favorites.

This is all irrelevant to the topic, EV could be the worst coach in the world in tactics, man management and rotation while Vidal could be the greatest player of all time and it still doesn't change a thing.
You don't go in public, that is disrespect to the club, the fans and actually his teammates who are playing ahead of him. There is absolutely no excuse for it.

and if what Messigician posted is true,then he himself admit it isn't the right way to go and said "it wasn't a sporting thing"

OptimistFCB

Tell me what is more disrespect to the fans:
1. Valverde benching a beastly, world-class midfielder(who everyone wants) in favor of a tired and declining midfielder.
OR
2. Vidal demanding the minutes he deserves.
Almost all Barca fans want Vidal to play over Rakitic right now. Those who do not see this are blind.

Home of Barca Fans