Arturo Vidal

Barcilliant

No way we should sell Vidal and not for 22 million. If Inter want him let them pay 50 million. Those bastards screwed around with us and we should make them pay.

xXKonan

The swap deal only benefits only one team in this case.

They get a Vidal who is a year older but despite his knee injuries, he's still a far better player and hard-working as well that is still very useful. While we get stuck with a guy that is washed up and even during his peak was basically a poor mans Vidal, who has a bad partying/gambling issues off the field.

EdmondDantes

Poor Copa from Vidal this time. Zero gas in the tank, and without his physicality there's not much else there. Aranguiz and even Pulgar had to carry him quite a bit.

I hope he puts his feet up and rest, he needs it more than even Suarez.

xXKonan

According to Miguel Rico(MD), it seems Vidal, Rakitic and Rafinha are the most at risk of being sold this summer due to the over-saturation on the Midfield.

FinBarcelonafan

According to Miguel Rico(MD), it seems Vidal, Rakitic and Rafinha are the most at risk of being sold this summer due to the over-saturation on the Midfield.

I don't understand why we would sell Vidal. He is a super sub who can influence the game from bench. I would keep him 100%. Rafinha and Rakitic needs to go.

Home of Barca Fans