Arturo Vidal

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Don't think he's that good. Solid game, but nothing magisterial.

I disagree. He was running all over the place and contributing constantly. He helps the game move along in offense with constant passing and movement and is the first player to press like a madman after the ball is lost. This is the type of performance that shows we really should start him in the CL knockout stages, he just has a huge presence on the game.

Joan

I disagree. He was running all over the place and contributing constantly. He helps the game move along in offense with constant passing and movement and is the first player to press like a madman after the ball is lost. This is the type of performance that shows we really should start him in the CL knockout stages, he just has a huge presence on the game.

I'm not denying that. Offers great presence, but I don't feel safe with him in the midfield. Likes to go forward, which is amazing if he's got cover, but not if he's supposed to be that cover. The truth is, brings much needed energy, but I don't rate his recent matches as high as others. Nor do I like him in the midfield 3. We'll need to find a way to incorporate him in the team. For aforementioned reasons.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'm not denying that. Offers great presence, but I don't feel safe with him in the midfield. Likes to go forward, which is amazing if he's got cover, but not if he's supposed to be that cover. The truth is, brings much needed energy, but I don't rate his recent matches as high as others. Nor do I like him in the midfield 3. We'll need to find a way to incorporate him in the team. For aforementioned reasons.

Sounds like you have caught Valverditis :valverde:

Barcilliant

😂. Vidal is the missing link in the team. Energy everywhere on the pitch, technical, intense. He is the player any team NEEDS even Barca.

Devils

We should have bought him long time ago, directly from Juve. What a great player he is, our best midfielder.

Yup...he really has ben showing why we should have bought him a long time ago.

Flawless fit and a perfect balance between technical and physicality for the Barca midfield.

Havesaks

Yup...he really has ben showing why we should have bought him a long time ago.

Flawless fit and a perfect balance between technical and physicality for the Barca midfield.

He wouldn't be able to play in 14/15 team or 15/16 i think. The team was well balanced all-around. But i would have loved him last season instead of paulinho. So we maybe bought him 1 year to late max.

Home of Barca Fans