Arturo Vidal

LABarcaFan

I had him as one of my three MOTM until his red card. He's always been crazy but when he joined Barca it seemed like he was more controlled and mature. Yesterday it boiled over in a very stupid clash, I'm sure he'll hear it from teammates and staff and act better in the future.

There is no future for him in Barcelona. At 32, he needs to move to his native Chile and finish his career there.

LABarcaFan

Played bad today, but I can't really blame him. He was playing on the wing or as an attacking midfielder.

He played as a RW because Messi is not there and the flank is open. His original position is attacking midfielder, but when the Maestro is taking over that duties, Arturo has to find his place.

Andresito

Staff member
Can't complain about his motivation. Oldest in the team but probably with the best engine.

5 km in 16 minutes is pretty decent.

EXVXUKcVAAEt9a3

Barcilliant

I am a big fan of this guy. Yes, he's past it but he ALWAYS puts in 100 %and always wants to play. He's not the type who would be happy on the bench collecting a paycheck.

serghei

I am a big fan of this guy. Yes, he's past it but he ALWAYS puts in 100 %and always wants to play. He's not the type who would be happy on the bench collecting a paycheck.

Same. If you are to bring in an oldie in football terms, of 32-34 years old, they should be players of this profile.

Barcilliant

Why do people want to get rid of this guy.
Gives 110 % and has a decent goal to game ratio. How many goals has he scored this season?

Home of Barca Fans