Arturo Vidal

He is probably not as technically talented as other players. But he adds something important to the team: the Fighters Mentality, the energy, the physicality, the stamina, the leadership. That's why Valverde trusts him. I hope he can help us in the most important stages, especially in Champions League.

GOAT_SUAREZ

Imagine a peak Vidal playing here. Even if we got him three years ago it would have been great. This whole shebang about having cute, technical players only is bs. You need some real steel in the midfield and Vidal provides it.

This is exactly what the doctor ordered in the UCL. Perfect player to destroy Liverpool with their own weapons.

George_Costanza

Denis-Gomes-Turan midfield.

But if we play 4-4-2, you can add Alex Song

Denis-Song-Gomes-Turan

giphy.gif

mesiesta

I'd have Vidal, Busquet and Rakitic start against Liverpool home and away.

Vidal is like a leader. Just having him on the field can give you strength.

He's just very imposing.

I would start Arthur at home and Vidal at Anfield.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Vidal is what I mean when I talk about workhorses. This guy is essential for rotating midfielders, and starting certain games, especially in CL. If he plays against Liverpool, Barca can match their intensity in midfield and this will allow their superior technical quality to make the difference.

Every successful squad needs a payer like him, he brings energy, defensive skills, experience, leadership and is technically good too.

booge

I really hope he does it for the team. I think Vidal is such a fighter. It's been so long since someone like this has been in the club.

guys like busquests, Arthur, Raktic, coutinho not very vocal on the field.

You need players like Vidal, hacking away, shouting just to get the juices flowing.

He's been a breath of fresh air.

FinBarcelonafan

I really hope he does it for the team. I think Vidal is such a fighter. It's been so long since someone like this has been in the club.

guys like busquests, Arthur, Raktic, coutinho not very vocal on the field.

You need players like Vidal, hacking away, shouting just to get the juices flowing.

He's been a breath of fresh air.

I agree 100%. Love Vidal. I wish we got him years ago.

Home of Barca Fans