Arturo Vidal

Mrgandalf

Curious member
Our team's character is the victim of decisions that are totally deliberate and taken for personal gain. sports priorities have been forgotten For a long time. Vidal is the 100th example of this story.

[MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] fella don't ruin the credit.

EdmondDantes

[MENTION=22806]MTL_Barca[/MENTION]: Saw it on Reddit. Most Bayern (and other BL fans) saying they'll miss him. That it will be felt.

To be frank, I fear his decline way too much. You're making some valid points, nonetheless. I'm worried about narrative he's not willing to play as a 6, but only an 8. Not to mention his attitude. Things like that can change at Barca, though.

I'd still get him over 31-year-old Vidal.

I think we already have quite a lot of midfielders. We'd need to sell way too many options. More importantly, like xXKonan pointed out, doubt they'd be willing to sit on the bench.

Neither (Vidal at 31) are bona fide world-class players to expect/demand a starting place like a prime Suarez or Coutinho. If they make it here, they should be gracious they've made it to a club like Barcelona, much like Paulinho was every second he spent here.

Rabiot should shut up and be a #6 who occasionally plays as #8 - he's never played here and I'm already sick and tired of his mum mouthing off to the press, that entitled bitch.

Last edited:

Total-Football

seems that valverde likes the «in your face» type of players and doesnt rate «aristocrat players».. i wouldnt have liked prime vidal even though he was good.

Joan

Neither (Vidal at 31) are bona fide world-class players to expect/demand a starting place like a prime Suarez or Coutinho. If they make it here, they should be gracious they've made it to a club like Barcelona, much like Paulinho was every second he spent here.

Rabiot should shut up and be a #6 who occasionally plays as #8 - he's never played here and I'm already sick and tired of his mum mouthing off to the press, that entitled bitch.

Maybe I should've explained myself better. We sign Rabiot, he's our 12th player, first sub. Same goes for Vidal. They might except it, but fighting for the same spot? No. Simply, can't have both and keep them happy.

Regarding Rabiot, I personally like him as a player. But his attitude is not that likely to change, nor is his mom to stop mouthing off to the press. Risks you have to take if you sing such a player.

jairzinho

seems that valverde likes the «in your face» type of players and doesnt rate «aristocrat players».. i wouldnt have liked prime vidal even though he was good.

no surprises there. He's had to adjust at Barca but his preference is for more functional type players.

God Serena

Good to be here. If it’s a 5 year deal I’m really going to enjoy myself. I’ll have more posts only on this thread than [MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION]

You only managed like 150 in the 2 years Bravo was starting every league game. Don't kid yourself.

gun-powder

so if they want it a strong physical player in the Middlefield , why they sold Paulinho and even Paulinho better in scoring goals

Home of Barca Fans