Arturo Vidal

DinhoR10

Same. The hype he gets is just ridiculous. He is a great player but not half as good as some people try to make us believe.

Everybody is hyping up box to box midfeilders this year but all the teams with the best ones got knocked out (Yaya toure, Vidal/Pogba) lmao.

H

Haruko The Goon

Vidal is a very good all rounder. Same with Cabaye, and Ramsey. (tackling, passing and scoring)

Ramsey easily the elite of the trio.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Vidal is a very good all rounder. Same with Cabaye, and Ramsey. (tackling, passing and scoring)

Ramsey easily the elite of the trio.

527d93cf_883415.gif

I like Ramsey, but him being better than Vidal? Please......

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
527d93cf_883415.gif

I like Ramsey, but him being better than Vidal? Please......

Vidal - 49 starts, 6 times subbed in, 22 goals, 5 assists (0.55 g+a per start)
Ramsey - 32 starts, 4 times subbed in, 15 goals, 9 assists (0.75 g+a per start)

That's with Ramsey playing in a much harder league, suffering with injuries, being a 23 year old (compared to a 26 year old), and with almost all of his goals being brilliant

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper

That's with Ramsey playing in a much harder league, suffering with injuries, being a 23 year old (compared to a 26 year old), and with almost all of his goals being brilliant

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism

ya, stats

ya, harder league

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
agreed on stats. remember when Cesc was better than Xavi and Iniesta because stats?

however

PL vs. Calcio?

Well obviously it's a million miles from what it was, but it's not a fodder league. and IMO it's still top dog defensively, but i think that says more about current football.

But you'll go round and round in circles comparing league's, everybody has there preference.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
ya, stats

ya, harder league

oh I'm sorry, a league with Juventus earning 99 points and slaughtering everyone and then losing out to Galatasaray and Benfica (oh they pushed us it wasn't fair) is clearly a strong league...

and yeah, stats

why are they wrong?

Home of Barca Fans