Arturo Vidal

RMU ReBorn

Keeping possession for the sake of keeping possession and getting very little out of it.
Then Ev doesn't fit that profile . He is much comfortable without the ball . It was evident against Chelsea in camp Nou , were we allowed them to go for the kill and we did hit them on counter once which led to Dembele's goal

Jombi

Age aside, he has one year left on his contract and Goretzka was brought in as his replacement. That's a big reason why they're willing to let him go for cheap

He should be very cheap then if he only has a year left and Bayern dont want to renew such an old player with a style of play that is not conducive to aging. They're trying to cash in while they can.

30m is cheap in today's market.

For a 31 year old with a year left on his contract and whose style is not conducive to aging? Thats certainly far too expensive. I'll get him for 10m.

fergus90

30m is fairly cheap now since the Neymar transfer really sent the transfer market into a frenzy. I mean you've got goalkeepers being signed for 70m now.

Devils

A short term, experienced signing does make sense given the amount of promising young players we have in addition to FDJ who will more than likely be signed within the next year.

I hope the contract is something like 2 year + 1 optional.

EdmondDantes

I'm a big fan of his as a player, but Vidal is most likely past his peak and he's had multiple problems with alcohol over the years. I think he could bit a bad influence on younger players, like I suspect he was to Douglas Costa at Bayern.

Why are Bayern letting him go so easily? What do they know that we don't? I'd take him here on a loan or at 30 mil tops.

Ascom

Isn't Sergi a Rb?
He will be either a Rb in all matches.
Or a Rb in like 60-70% matches and a midfielder in the rest.

If you use Roberto as a Cm, Semedo will be the only Rb.
And Ev likes to rotate Rbs and Lbs since they do get tired a lot.

Sergi was never a RB. he was adapted and played decently in some games because in more difficult ones Valverde didn't trust Semedo to handle the defensive tasks. This season Semedo has improved and his expected to have more opportunities. Plus, Barça signed Wagué, the senegalese RB who is expected to enter the squad sooner or later.

Jombi

30m is fairly cheap now since the Neymar transfer really sent the transfer market into a frenzy. I mean you've got goalkeepers being signed for 70m now.

But they can play for a decade at the highest level even if they're signed as 26 year olds. So that's 70m divided by 10 years. If we can get one year left out of Vidal, that would be positive.

Yeah you clearly don't know the market

If they want more than 10m, we should run away. They obviously dont want to renew him for a good reason. At that age, Iniesta was in steep decline and he wasnt a physical player at all compared to Vidal.

Devils

Looks like it is all but officially confirmed.

[tw]1025029049112911872[/tw]

:wow:

[tw]1025030566373023746[/tw]

-EV pissed The Chinese Dragon was sold
-Demanded a player of his profile
-EV gets his wish, the club pocket 20m

Jombi

Am I not allowed to evolve or I have to stick to my views even after a player proves me wrong?

Didnt you call Neymar better than Messi and a few days later said that you were proven right about Neymar and put him in the category of Halilovic?

Home of Barca Fans