Arturo Vidal

I

instinct

Just watching him vs Florentina. The first full match of Juve since the CL quarter against Bayern. First impression after 15 minutes: Great. He is simply everywhere on the pitch wether it is midfield defence or attack. He is not that tall but great in the air and reads the game very good. It's a pity that he would be so expensive but we should try at least.

Edit: just wow, some wonderful tackles and passes. He scored the opener and has had some really good chances.

Edit 2: great chance! He is not the tallest but he somehow managed it to jump high and he hit the ball on the post.

Last edited:
F

FCBblaug

The. Best box to box midfielder. I want him four midfield four!

oggydude

I feel sorry for Juve fans have a feeling they may lose both Pogba and Vidal to Real/Barca/PSG and with Pirlo ageing they could lose their strong midfield.

F

FCBblaug

I feel sorry for Juve fans have a feeling they may lose both Pogba and Vidal to Real/Barca/PSG and with Pirlo ageing they could lose their strong midfield.

Well they can always use the money to buy new good players! It is not like vidal and pogba will go for free. They will go for big money

Home of Barca Fans