Arturo Vidal

hardyboy

BY SPORT :
Real Madrid have negotiated with Arturo Vidal's Agent. His agent and Jose Angel Sanchez (Rm's director General) met today.
- The player wants to play for Real. Financial matter closed with the player, he has signed a 5 year contract.
- The deal was done because Benitez demanded the player.
- He had an agreement with Arsenal, but Real came calling and he changed his mind.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I don't see this happening and I don't want it to happen. He's 28, I hate his face and his retarded haircuts and there's also the car accident. Not to mention that I don't want new starting middlefielders,we already have 1 too much . (Modrić,Kroos,James,Isco)

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Yeah Real dont need him unless modric or Kroos leaves.

I don't see either of them leaving,especially since he already played at Bayern & RM, the only club of the same level is Barca,and RM wouldn't let that happen. Modrić is still vital for our team but he isn't getting any younger. Pretty sure Flo sees Isco/Verratti as his heir.

Zinedinho

A very hard working player. I guess Benitez wants him to improve the defensive balance of the team. I think Modric and Kroos are far better than him, but don't offer the work rate of the Chilean (when on form). He's technically a bit clumsy for a side like Real Madrid. I'm not a fan, so I welcome this signing if it happens.

Morten

Im quite sure he would do well here, he is very good. But he isnt really needed, our first team midfield is very good, we just lack in depth. He would be yet another player who will be first choice.

EdmondDantes

A very hard working player. I guess Benitez wants him to improve the defensive balance of the team. I think Modric and Kroos are far better than him, but don't offer the work rate of the Chilean (when on form). He's technically a bit clumsy for a side like Real Madrid. I'm not a fan, so I welcome this signing if it happens.

I would take Vidal over Kroos any day of the week. Much more complete. And Kroos is still living off his world cup performances, as truth be told, he was really poor for Real Madrid last season I thought. Modric carried him a bit.

Maybe Benitez is planning 4-3-3 with all 3 of them in midfield in Modric, Kroos and Vidal and 3 attackers, if not maybe Modric and Vidal with James just ahead of them.

Zinedinho

I would take Vidal over Kroos any day of the week. Much more complete. And Kroos is still living off his world cup performances, as truth be told, he was really poor for Real Madrid last season I thought. Modric carried him a bit.

Maybe Benitez is planning 4-3-3 with all 3 of them in midfield in Modric, Kroos and Vidal and 3 attackers, if not maybe Modric and Vidal with James just ahead of them.

Let's agree to disagree. I've read, from an assistant who worked with Benitez, that he'll use a 4-2-3-1 formation. Vidal might be better than Kroos for what Benitez is looking for (more balance). As long as Modric is fit. It will be interesting to look at their bench next season.

EdmondDantes

No problemo :)

Perhaps Kroos is gonna fight for a spot in the hole behind the striker. Benitez' biggest problem is the fact Bale, according to rumours has to play every game regardless of form or quality. I feel sorry for Danilo who is gonna have to work twice as hard as any other player at Madrid because Bale does absolutely no defensive work whatsoever, he's lazy and inept at it.

Depending how Rafael sets his side up, we could tear them apart exploiting the gaps Bale leaves behind.

Yannik

Munich rumor comes from Di Marzio which makes it pretty credible.
He however said that they are in advanced talks, not that it is already done.
There were also other italian sources who didnt quote each other.
His agent has already been spotted in germany, apparently Vidal himself said yes, but Bayern and Juventus are currently negotiating about some peanut-millions between 40-45m. Götze might be part of the negotiations but most newspapers deny that. It isnt confirmed but it lookes pretty likely to happen in the next couple of days. Watch out for Juventus announcing a press conference, you know what its gonna be about

Home of Barca Fans