Arturo Vidal

xXKonan

Barcelona are rethinking the future of Arturo Vidal. At first the club wanted to sell the Chilean, but solid performances have made the club reconsider that. Vidal offers something different and in addition, he's quite versatile. [md]

Messi983

Still don't believe he'll stay.

I think the club just didn't receive offers they've expected for Vidal so we're just trying to increase his price by saying we want to keep him.

Andresito

Staff member
The club's opinion changes more often than a man changes his underwear.

What Vidal offers has always been clear and his limitations as well. His level has more or less been the same since he arrived so nothing new here either.

Birdy

This rendering of the same news sets things straight:

"Hagrid ✆
@HagridFCB
Vidal can still stay at Barcelona. Club sources say that the technical management understands the player’s fitness & versatility. The captains & heavyweights would also like to have him. In Bar?a, they know that Rakitic’s transfer will be more feasible.
"
It's the Amigos who are pressuring the board for Vidal to stay, as he is integral to them.

The condition of the club is embarrassing, and it will stay like that...

Pray for Font to get elected and axe all of them bar Messi

mc_lovin

I am not a fan of Vidal (especially this season), but there arent an awful lot of options for his role right now. I dont want a clone army of Pedri, Puig and Alena as depth.

Rakitic gone would be already a big win for me.

Tackle

He should not be starting in any big matches. Fine as a sub and can start matches against relegation fodder where his runs into the box and energy are valuable.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Was streaming on Instagram while being shitfaced.

He should not be starting in any big matches. Fine as a sub and can start matches against relegation fodder where his runs into the box and energy are valuable.

He'll start complaining publicly after a couple of weeks lol. He did so under Ernie.

Marshall D Teach

This rendering of the same news sets things straight:

"Hagrid ✆
@HagridFCB
Vidal can still stay at Barcelona. Club sources say that the technical management understands the player?s fitness & versatility. The captains & heavyweights would also like to have him. In Bar?a, they know that Rakitic?s transfer will be more feasible.
"
It's the Amigos who are pressuring the board for Vidal to stay, as he is integral to them.

The condition of the club is embarrassing, and it will stay like that...

Pray for Font to get elected and axe all of them bar Messi

Messi needs to be reined in as well. Make it clear that if he has a problem with his amigos going, sending him out with them is not off the table. It's high time for him to put the team first.

Barcilliant

He always gives a 100%. The last player we had whose personality was similar was Mascherano. Good or bad performance he gave everything on the pitch.

Home of Barca Fans