Arturo Vidal

serghei

I don't understand him, he makes a clear yellow card foul, then complains I don't know for what and then enters a headbutting contest with the same opponent, getting two back to back yellows and being suspended. This guy ain't the sharpest tool in the shed is he? :lol:

Let's just say football saved him from a life of flipping Big Macs.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He's always been hot headed, he seemed a little bit more relaxed since he joined us, but it's no surprise he snapped...

And I doubt he would be flipping Big Macs, he would definitely be involved in criminal activities...

Barcilliant

Big fan of him.

I'd rather see the fight in him than the pussy attitude we've been seeing from our core veterans at this club.

Madrid has many of these players over the years, the biggest being Ramos.

What this guy brings to the team is worth a lot more than the red cards he accumulates.

Exactly. No matter what the circumstances, always gives 110%.Anfield was another example.
He covered alot of ground and won the ball high up a number of times. And I prefer his aggression to the pussy attitude shown by our seniors here.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
There's a difference between being passionate and fighting and being dumb and costing your team. He did the same for Bayern which is why they sold him so cheap. He lost his head in crucial moments. Should have gotten a red card in the 2015 CL final against us.

But I guess y'all can go on and hail his aggression.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Did not understand why he played on the RW for the whole game. Would have liked his presence in the middle in many situations.
His yellow cards very stupid obviously.

Andresito

Staff member
I had him as one of my three MOTM until his red card. He's always been crazy but when he joined Barca it seemed like he was more controlled and mature. Yesterday it boiled over in a very stupid clash, I'm sure he'll hear it from teammates and staff and act better in the future.

Rory

Should be in a midfield 3 with Frenkie on the bench for a few games. Let's give him the chance in his actual position to see if he's worth keeping. He's a good squad player even if he does go whining to the press.

Home of Barca Fans