Arturo Vidal

malvolio

Please sell him in summer together with Raki. They are both done!

Should have sold him in the summer. He is a disaster waiting to happen and not starter material. I get it why people want some variation in play from our midfielders and Vidal brings some energy. But overall he is too limited for a Barcelona midfielder.

FC B

Ran like a headless chicken and looked like every second is gonna get the next yellow card, horror game from him.

wisconsincule

Coming out that he’s not happy not playing again...

I like his diversity and different skill set but he’s not good enough to be whining every single match he doesn’t play. Sell him and Rakitic this summer.

Buy new warrior box to box whoever that may be.

BADGERBHOY

Needs to shut the fuck up. He comes across as an entitled prick, and is nowhere near good enough to be demandiing a game very week.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
This guy will be really important in the upcoming weeks and rest of the season in general. We need him as a sub to change the game in our favor or bring in some physicality and fresh legs to put a game to bed when we are leading.
If Vidal has problems not being a starter, he should shut the fuck up and do his job instead. There are trophies on the line.

vinni

Suprised he was played on the left today but it worked out well. I got a feeling he is gonna be key for the last part of season regardless of where he plays

Home of Barca Fans