Arturo Vidal

Lol Vidal was the best player beside Messi at the end of the last season. Why not keeping him and seling Raki and Busi ? I doubt that Busi will accept the bench so SELL him too with his friend Raki.

clemente

Vidal was the best player beside Messi at the end of the last season

WhichYearlyCentipede-size_restricted.gif

Arizona Scott

Lol Vidal was the best player beside Messi at the end of the last season. Why not keeping him and seling Raki and Busi ? I doubt that Busi will accept the bench so SELL him too with his friend Raki.

Well he isn't a DCM. But I am good with keeping him and would be fine selling those two--would have liked that plan better had someone like Rodri or perhaps Ndombele still been out there.

BBZ8800

We will lose Coutinho.
We are forcing Raki to leave.
And now, MD is saying that a club is looking to sell Vidal, lol.

Let's sell everyone and ruin everything so that we could buy a mighty Neymar, who will then again ruin everything on and off the field.

Barca will die on a day when Neymar returns.
Long term sporting project, finances, integrity.
Zero.

Andresito

Staff member
Wouldn't sell him for less than 40M. Not because he's worth that much but because what the hell would we do with 15-20M in our pockets?

If we are to buy a replacement for Vidal who's equal/better and younger than Arturo, we'd have to spend double the amount we'll get for him.

Raketa10

We will lose Coutinho.
We are forcing Raki to leave.
And now, MD is saying that a club is looking to sell Vidal, lol.

Let's sell everyone and ruin everything so that we could buy a mighty Neymar, who will then again ruin everything on and off the field.

Barca will die on a day when Neymar returns.
Long term sporting project, finances, integrity.
Zero.

Unfortunately nobody in this forum thinks that selling all of our midfielders with scoring capabilities only to get Neymar is a bad idea. Some of them are in for a big surprise when they realize we'll have no one to give that final pass or shoot the ball. But hay if it works in FIFA it will work here also. :facepalm: I hate this fucking stupid board and FIFA fans who think having 5 WC attackers is a great idea and all that with Valverde on the bench.

The worst of all are fans who hate Rakitic for not being Xavi although he was a loyal soldier for this club for 5 years. But lets throw him out together with Coutinho (a AM who was bought as Iniesta replacement but ended up playing as a LW) only to get that fucking prick who mocked us all 2 seasons ago! Well done Barca. Mess que un club indeed! :puke:

I am ok with selling Raki or Vidal but than get another AM and not Neymar you fucking morons. Have they even watched Ajax last year? De Jong had Van de Beek in front of him and Artur also need's AM in front so WTF are we doing right now?!

Last edited:

BBZ8800

Unfortunately nobody in this forum thinks that selling all of our midfielders with scoring capabilities only to get Neymar is a bad idea. Some of them are in for a big surprise when they realize we'll have no one to give that final pass or shoot the ball. But hay if it works in FIFA it will work here also. :facepalm: I hate this fucking stupid board and FIFA fans who think having 5 WC attackers is a great idea and all that with Valverde on the bench.

The worst of all are fans who hate Rakitic who was a loyal soldier for this club for 5 years. But since he is not Xavi lets throw him out together with Coutinho (a AM who was bought as Iniesta replacement but ended up playing as a LW) only to get that fucking prick who mocked us all 2 seasons ago! Well done Barca. Mess que un club indeed! :puke:

1. Cou, Raki, Vidal leaving.
The only 3 midfielders who can score and assist.
2. Also, we never had much physicality in midfield, and now we will lose the only two guys with some physicality.
Defending corners will be fun in a CL next year with Alba, Semedo, Busi, Arthur, Messi, Neymar, Griezz in a lineup against EPL aerial towers.

Anyway, EV's team in these two seasons:
1. Was a crap for a CL
2. But good enough for La liga

But now, with too many changes, I won't be surprised if we see Barca from 2007 and 2008 when Rijkaard ruined a perfect team with new names who ruined a chemistry and mechanisms.

1. Semedo as a Rb
2. Raki gone
3. Cou gone
4. Maybe Vidal gone
5. Griezz needing Months to adapt
6. Frenkie needing Months to adapt
7. Neymar ruining every action (remember my posts from 2017: if you pass a ball to Neymar 30 times, in around 15-20 actions, the action is finished either from: lost ball, a bad pass, a foul, shot on goal.)

We have bought lots of new names, but I won't be surprised if our chemistry, mechanisms and number of points will be worse than with Raki-Paulinho-Gomes midfield.

And for the end: selling a leader and a fighter Vidal to get money for a scam Neymar.
A disgrace.

Mes que un club, lol.

Last edited:

Potroh

Great post as usual.

Neymar ruining every action (remember my posts from 2017)

Who wouldn't remember your post from 2017???
I bought those gem posts in a full leather-bound book and I go through all of them each morning.

BTW, for sure Neymar is known worldwide to ruin every action. He 's a bad player, a born talent-less ruiner. That's a fact.
That's why millions watch him and are extremely happy - like you do - if he does something unsuccessful. That's a fact too.

will be worse than with Raki-Paulinho-Gomes midfield.

Definitely.
The above mentioned trio is the dream-midfield for all Barca followers.
Of course A.Gomes is far better than Neymar has ever been and he is able to handle a ball - unlike Dembele, who is known for not capable of handling a single one. That's a fact again.

And for the end: selling a leader and a fighter Vidal to get money for a scam Neymar.

True, he is a great leader and fighter. With a slight shortcoming of not having enough football-talent, but it doesn't matter. The team needs rugby-type of players. The last fact for today.
Congratulations...

Raketa10

I might not agree with [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] in some areas but selling Coutunho, Vidal and Rakitic to get Neymar is just wrong on every possible level.

BBZ8800

Great post as usual.

Who wouldn't remember your post from 2017???
I bought those gem posts in a full leather-bound book and I go through all of them each morning.

BTW, for sure Neymar is known worldwide to ruin every action. He 's a bad player, a born talent-less ruiner. That's a fact.
That's why millions watch him and are extremely happy - like you do - if he does something unsuccessful. That's a fact too.

Definitely.
The above mentioned trio is the dream-midfield for all Barca followers.
Of course A.Gomes is far better than Neymar has ever been and he is able to handle a ball - unlike Dembele, who is known for not capable of handling a single one. That's a fact again.

True, he is a great leader and fighter. With a slight shortcoming of not having enough football-talent, but it doesn't matter. The team needs rugby-type of players. The last fact for today.
Congratulations...

Dude, you said that you are not a Barca fan, but a fan of beautiful football and dribbles.
No wonder that you like Dembele's and Neymar's youtube clips even if they don't bring any trophies for us.

If Barca wouldn't win any trophies in the next season, you would be happy as long as Neymar was enjoyable to watch.

In the last 18 Months of Neymar here, we lost 2 Ligas (but luckily we had a 10 point advantage in 2016 and Suarez has saved us in the end) and lost to AM 2:0, Psg 4:0 and Juve 3:0in CL KO away games.

What exactly has this player brought to his teams in terms of trophies except 12 good Months in 2015?
When was he an advantage, a player who makes the difference in terms of trophies?
A team plays EXACTLY the same with or without Neymar. Except that he costs 200M Euros.

I know that he brings the difference in terms of Youtube views, though.
He is one of the skillful players on Youtube, I agree with you.

EdmondDantes

Can we stop associating Vidal and Rakitic as 'goalscoring midfielders' all of a sudden?

I know BBZ can't hack peddling Rakitic as a workhorse anymore so this is his new shtick but it's nothing but a blatantly disingenuous fallacy.

Rakitic scored 4 goals last season and Vidal 3.

They were practially all cannon-fodder goals as well.

The only genuine goal-scoring midfielders we had turned out to be Paulinho and Fabregas, and we're alright without them.

Coutinho scored 22 the season before, and 11 last, but in a hybrid role; plus he's a non entity since he's a goner anyway.

-

Now regarding the latest MD article; I'm all for it. Anything that ensures I won't have to see that atrocity of a midfield trio in our shirt again is nothing but a blessing.

Last edited:

BBZ8800

Can we stop associating Vidal and Rakitic as 'goalscoring midfielders'?

I know BBZ can't hack peddling Rakitic as a workhorse anymore so this is his new shtick but it's nothing but a blatantly disingenuous fallacy.

You are right:
Rakitic: 65 goals and 67 assists in league, Champions league and NT matches in his career.
Vidal: 83 goals, 55 assists.

2 players in whom Barcaforum have faith and for whom they believe: that we won't lose anything in the attacking 3rd:
Arthur Melo, aged 23: 2 goals and 3 assists in his career (for example, Raki has 4 goals and 7 goals only for Barca in last season. More than Arthur in his career).
Frenkie, aged 22: 4 goals and 10 assists in his whole career.

Feel free to continue with:
1. midfielder don't need to score
2. or: they are young, they will improve. That alibi always turns out good in the end, isn't it?

Home of Barca Fans