Arturo Vidal

Barcilliant

A Chilean journo just asked Vidal if he is preparing to play another Champions final and he said no, he's preparing to win it.

This guy should be the first name in midfield on testosterone levels alone for the big CL battles. One of the very few players out there who put their money where their mouth his. I am sure that if we had him vs Roma we would've went through even if everything else remained the same.

I agree 👍! Too often in the past our team has folded like a cheap deck chair when faced with intense opponents. A player like Vidal is required for the crunch cl matches.

Givenchy

A Chilean journo just asked Vidal if he is preparing to play another Champions final and he said no, he's preparing to win it.

This guy should be the first name in midfield on testosterone levels alone for the big CL battles. One of the very few players out there who put their money where their mouth his. I am sure that if we had him vs Roma we would've went through even if everything else remained the same.

i worry about him in a big big CL game though, he likes getting sent off

Devils

For me, a must have player at Fc Barcelona, both in terms of attitude and skillset.

Should be looking for 'the next Vidal' in the market in the next summer or two.

Home of Barca Fans