Arturo Vidal

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
That is bad then. People shouldn't do that.

Nothing wrong with being a player fan as long as you are respectful like that dude we had during Neymar days (forgot his name).
[MENTION=11970]Jadentheman[/MENTION]

Decent guy. I think he still posts here, but not active recently.

EdmondDantes

Yes. Wrote about how he's been a lifelong Barca fan or some shit when he joined. Literally all he did was post in the Bravo thread and shit on ter Stegen in his thread.

Was later exposed to have accounts in other forums posing as lifelong fans of those teams cheering for their Chilean players. Idiot either used the same username on other forums or had an avatar of Mandrake The Magician.

haha

This Mandrake guy sounds hysterical! I've been cracking the fuck just reading about him the whole time.

I had no idea who he was until he popped up literally the second we signed Arturo.

Which begs the question, what was he like when Alexis was here?

BADGERBHOY

Nothing plastic about that. At least their support goes through some loyalty.

It's hard to judge really. I came to love Barca partly because of Hristo Stoichkov. I mistakenly thought he was Stojković (ex-Jugoslavia forward). They were same age, both forwards, even looked kinda similar. :lol: But then again I was just a kid.

Ahhhhh! Dragan Stojkovic, what a player he was too.

I remember him being linked to my team (Celtic) in the 90s, and being gutted it never happened.

Mandrake

Yes. Wrote about how he's been a lifelong Barca fan or some shit when he joined. Literally all he did was post in the Bravo thread and shit on ter Stegen in his thread.

Was later exposed to have accounts in other forums posing as lifelong fans of those teams cheering for their Chilean players. Idiot either used the same username on other forums or had an avatar of Mandrake The Magician.

God, I love it when an english forum full of non catalanes start judging someone for their motives for being here. I'm a Colo Colo fan, I have a team in my country which I support and also follow international football. Among others, I've always liked Barcelona. Is there a problem with that? Is there a competition to see who loves Barca the most or is this a football forum to discuss team and players?

I understand there's always the fans of successful teams, since they live in a country with shit football decide to support a big team in Europe instead of supporting a local club. That's not a fan, that's a pathetic groupie. Real Barca fans live or lived in BCN and go to camp nou. Everybody else, specially those who think they're real fans because they live on this forum are just chasing the teams success because their local teams are crap.

God Serena

God, I love it when an english forum full of non catalanes start judging someone for their motives for being here. I'm a Colo Colo fan, I have a team in my country which I support and also follow international football. Among others, I've always liked Barcelona. Is there a problem with that? Is there a competition to see who loves Barca the most or is this a football forum to discuss team and players?

I understand there's always the fans of successful teams, since they live in a country with shit football decide to support a big team in Europe instead of supporting a local club. That's not a fan, that's a pathetic groupie. Real Barca fans live or lived in BCN and go to camp nou. Everybody else, specially those who think they're real fans because they live on this forum are just chasing the teams success because their local teams are crap.

Hahaha... fuck you. Football is for everyone. And at least I can say I've been a fan of Barca my entire football life, unlike you and your sudden 180 the moment we sent your boyfriend packing.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona

#RealFan

Mandrake

Hahaha... fuck you. Football is for everyone. And at least I can say I've been a fan of Barca my entire football life, unlike you and your sudden 180 the moment we sent your boyfriend packing.

You’re like 17, your whole life is since Ronaldinho signs for the club. You live in the US and have no relationship with the club but writing shit on this forum. Typical kid who likes football and starts supporting the team that’s winning. Go to the stadium and cheer for Sporting Kansas City or whatever piece of shit team there’s in your city

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

Mandrake the Doorman, with his gatekeeping routine. You’re a real sad man, Mandy.

Mandrake

Third chilean player to sign for Barça in 10 years. Hell, it’s logical chileans take an interest in the club. Looks like the gringos and norwegians who I’m not sure if they’ve ever had a player close to playing for Barça feel they’ve got more of a right to write here.

Andrew M

Third chilean player to sign for Barça in 10 years. Hell, it’s logical chileans take an interest in the club. Looks like the gringos and norwegians who I’m not sure if they’ve ever had a player close to playing for Barça feel they’ve got more of a right to write here.

I'm sure people do support their locals clubs as well. (Perhaps not the Americans). My local club is Chelsea but I have never supported them.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

Right to write here. Piss off.

God Serena

You’re like 17, your whole life is since Ronaldinho signs for the club. You live in the US and have no relationship with the club but writing shit on this forum. Typical kid who likes football and starts supporting the team that’s winning. Go to the stadium and cheer for Sporting Kansas City or whatever piece of shit team there’s in your city

You making useless statements about me that are nowhere near true is not an argument you damn glory hunter.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't know dude, I don't think anyone else here supports Barca because of one player and fucks off to another fan forum once said player is gone all while slagging off other players of the club he's supposedly supporting.

Mandrake

Right to write here. Piss off.

I’m just defending myself. I come onto the forum and start seeing hardcore harassment against me when I havent said a word. People are still sore about the fact I predicted Bravo’s success at the club, when most were going with the classical too old, too expensive, whatever. Typical fans who know nothing about football.

xXKonan

There use to be a guy named CHILECANO on here who use to come in the Barca chat during the 14/15 season and slag off Neymar and Suarez when they didn't play well because they replaced Alexis.

Dude vanished completely once Suarez started to bang them in.

Home of Barca Fans