Top 3 Players 2010/2011 season

X

xaviniesta

Who has been the TOP 3 players this season with Barca ?

I start with:

1) Messi - more goals than Villa+Pedro and more assists that Xavi+Iniesta any questions? Best moment of the season? Can't decide the between the goals which he scored to Arsenal and Real Madrid.

2) Victor Valdes - Our unsung hero. Perfect goalkeeper for Barca. His self-confidence amaze me.
Best moment of the season. The save against Villarreal, denied Santi. And ofcourse the build up for Pedro's goals against Real Madrid in 2nd leg.

3) Andres Iniesta. Finally a season that he could enjoy himself. Congratz for his baby and hope he keeps the best for Wembley :)

Last edited:
J

Jordzibob

Messi-God

Abidal-Pretty happy to say I've completely changed my opinion on him now, he's improved so much and I woudlnt replace him for anyone.

Alves- Was gonna go with Iniesta but Alves takes it for me. Last season he had some serious patches of inconsistancy, but baring in mind we have conceded only 20 goals in the league this year, Pique has been a little distracted and Puyol's been injured, Alves defensively aswell as attacking has been amazing. Gotta give credit to the little whinger, he's got ridiculous amounts of energy.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Messi-God

Abidal-Pretty happy to say I've completely changed my opinion on him now, he's improved so much and I woudlnt replace him for anyone.

Alves- Was gonna go with Iniesta but Alves takes it for me. Last season he had some serious patches of inconsistancy, but baring in mind we have conceded only 20 goals in the league this year, Pique has been a little distracted and Puyol's been injured, Alves defensively aswell as attacking has been amazing. Gotta give credit to the little whinger, he's got ridiculous amounts of energy.

hey dude your back :worthy:

Xavi, Messi, Abidal for me this season, honourable mentions Iniesta & Alves

Birdy

1) Abidal (despite the tumor, he was fantastic)
2) Iniesta -when the time comes to unlock defences, he is the only one apart from messi able to penetrate..
3) Valdez - Busquets .. both in their role..

It seems very strange, but i excluded Messi.. Of course he is the most valuable, without him the season will have been completely different, but i think the best of him are to come..

Home of Barca Fans