Do you still support Fabregas signing ?

Do you still support Fabregas signing ?

• Total voters

iookram

What Guardiola, Rossel, Zubi, B-team coach, executives, administration board and everyone needs to make crystal clear is that , regardless of what will happen with Cesc,
Barcelona will not buy back anyone of the youth ranks willing to leave for more money or more first team football (Arsenal...)

:thumbsup2:

Don't set the precedent.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
You dispose off the roots if you want to eliminate a poisonous plant... You show 'No Entry' board for Fabregas; who is Catalan, young, experienced and considered to be among the best, and the kids would think twice to even consider a move away

Birdy

You dispose off the roots if you want to eliminate a poisonous plant... You show 'No Entry' board for Fabregas; who is Catalan, young, experienced and considered to be among the best, and the kids would think twice to even consider a move away

Hmm..
you are right... but, this had to be done from the beggining.. With an ongoing summer saga about his move here, id think it is still possible..

Besides, Pique was also a similar case.. i cannot imagine us without pique..

Superfly

Banned
If Xavi/Iniesta were injured for a Clasico/Big game, I would trust Cesc over Thiago tbh. Thiago isn't ready just yet.

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
But for what ?

some thing to do with his grand father being removed from his position as a director in the board... officially though, the contract negotiations broke in the final stages.

But a huge war in the media on a mere 17 year old kid, Sandro Rosell & co accusing him as mercenary, etc... they say it's because of the political reasons that he left here

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I'd love to see Cesc here as he's a much better player than Thiago (for now, atleast), but he's waay too expensive. Let him come in 2 years time when his contract is shorter.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
no let him stay at arsenal and be injured and not win anything for another 2 or 3 seasons

Home of Barca Fans