Andrea Pirlo

That's bending the argument to your convenience. Most players means most players. A few players means a few players.

What exactly am I bending? I didn't even say, unlike those two above, that everyone will prefer X FC over Y FC. I've been saying, over and over again, that there is literally no way to prove that ___ and ___ are every/anyone's dream clubs. It is literally impossible to say that and back it up with facts.

XaviMessiGirl

You call it a lie, I call it trolling :neymar:

Yeah, so that's probably why, at the top of his game and value, he didn't demand AC Milan to sell him to Barca and RM.

Any half-decent player can put up a hissy fit and demand to be sold to ANY club, because at the end of the day, no one wants to keep an unhappy player. The fact that Pirlo didn't confirms that he won't kill to join Madrid. Not even including FCB cos they were (about to become) a mess at the time :lol:

Maybe because Pirlo was classy enough to not throw a tantrum to get his way. But there's no way he would write two chapters in his book about almost joining Madrid and Barca if he didn't really want to do it at the time. Sure with his trophy haul he can say now he has no regrets, but his mind at those times in his career could have been different.

Also, trolling like that isn't allowed here so I wouldn't broadcast about doing such things if I were you.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
How is it not relevant in the Pirlo thread?

I think it's funny how the comparison is automatically to Manchester United though. For a club that is supposedly a step down, you guys really like to measure yourselves against them :lol:

The insecurity is indeed real :lol:

I mentioned Manchester United because you're a Manchester United fan who's very insecure about the fact that the club you support is quite clearly a step down compared to the top clubs in the world atm. You're right though, it does come in cycles and there's no reason for you to obsessively display your insecurities.

Co0ter

Should be subbed, was dreadful the first leg and has already lost the ball once and made 3 awful passes. He needs to step it up big time.

DrPepper

Hope he plays against us. It will be even tougher for him then. One could say Juve did well with 10 men today...

Felt kinda sad watching him cry....

A lot of Juve fans thought he'd be a liability today, but he wasn't that bad IMO. Average, but he didn't cost them the game or anything.

I mentioned Manchester United because you're a Manchester United fan who's very insecure about the fact that the club you support is quite clearly a step down compared to the top clubs in the world atm. You're right though, it does come in cycles and there's no reason for you to obsessively display your insecurities.

A United fan that's also a Suarez fan? Makes sense :lol:

Home of Barca Fans