Andrea Pirlo

footyfan

Calma, calma
An extract from the great man's book about how he was practically a Real Madrid player, but got forced to stay at Milan.

Lucky he didn't join, or Barca wouldn't have had such a dominant period in the late 00's. :whistle: :lol:

Not really, Barca were a lot better than Madrid at that time, Pirlo would have made no difference. Also I'm trying to imagine the disaster that Alonso-Pirlo would've been :thinking:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
:lol: I know, that's why I did the the whistling emoticon. :p

10930109_1626323514179841_6586637687091070077_n.jpg

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??

Lol, dude have you even read what pirlo said I think in his book?
That he was about to join real, it was all ready and done and at the last moment milan canceled the transfer.
Search it up and read it, when he talks about joining real he's so happy and excited, he said he wanted this very much.

I honestly don't really care, just wanted to see how'd people will react since "everyone will choose Barca or RM over anyone" is accepted as gospel here, even though FCB had that period where they couldn't poach stars off other teams before Ronnie brought you back to relevance :lol:

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
but... but... but everyone wants to play for Barca or Madrid! :neymar:

Are you posting this same thing in every thread where it's remotely relevant? The insecurity is real. Obviously not every player does, but you'll find a lot more players that want to play for Barca or Madrid than Manchester United.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
I honestly don't really care, just wanted to see how'd people will react since "everyone will choose Barca or RM over anyone" is accepted as gospel here, even though FCB had that period where they couldn't poach stars off other teams before Ronnie brought you back to relevance :lol:

So, you realise you told lies? lol
Pirlo would kill to play in real and I guess barca too.

Are you posting this same thing in every thread where it's remotely relevant? The insecurity is real. Obviously not every player does, but you'll find a lot more players that want to play for Barca or Madrid than Manchester United.

How is it not relevant in the Pirlo thread?

I think it's funny how the comparison is automatically to Manchester United though. For a club that is supposedly a step down, you guys really like to measure yourselves against them :lol:

The insecurity is indeed real :lol:

So, you realise you told lies? lol
Pirlo would kill to play in real and I guess barca too.

You call it a lie, I call it trolling :neymar:

Yeah, so that's probably why, at the top of his game and value, he didn't demand AC Milan to sell him to Barca and RM.

Any half-decent player can put up a hissy fit and demand to be sold to ANY club, because at the end of the day, no one wants to keep an unhappy player. The fact that Pirlo didn't confirms that he won't kill to join Madrid. Not even including FCB cos they were (about to become) a mess at the time :lol:

Yeah, whatever dude, everyone and their dogs want to join rm/barca.
If you don't like it, I guess it's fine to live in a fantasy world.

Koke said no to you guys last summer, and Yaya Toure was already at Barca and still wanted to leave

Between the two of us, you're the one who's living in a fantasy world :lol:

Alen

How is it not relevant in the Pirlo thread?

I think it's funny how the comparison is automatically to Manchester United though. For a club that is supposedly a step down, you guys really like to measure yourselves against them :lol:

The insecurity is indeed real :lol:

You call it a lie, I call it trolling :neymar:

Yeah, so that's probably why, at the top of his game and value, he didn't demand AC Milan to sell him to Barca and RM.

Any half-decent player can put up a hissy fit and demand to be sold to ANY club, because at the end of the day, no one wants to keep an unhappy player. The fact that Pirlo didn't confirms that he won't kill to join Madrid. Not even including FCB cos they were (about to become) a mess at the time :lol:

What are you actually trying to say? Most players don't rank Barça & Madrid higher than the other clubs?

What are you actually trying to say? Most players don't rank Barça & Madrid higher than the other clubs?

That every player is different.

That there's no "golden rule" for all players to aspire to a move to Barca and Real.

That these things come and go in cycles.

Alen

That every player is different.

That there's no "golden rule" for all players to aspire to a move to Barca and Real.

That these things come and go in cycles.

That's bending the argument to your convenience. Most players means most players. A few players means a few players.

Home of Barca Fans