Andrea Pirlo

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
His book is shit. 'I was ready to sign for Real Madrid until Galliani stopped me & i had to console myself with a champions league huhuhu'

Ode to Django

Yes he is.

Ungrateful SOB, played like shit for years. Then writes a book how he could have signed for this, done that, Galliani didn't let him go :lol: do me a favor.

XaviMessiGirl

pirlo1.gif

Ode to Django

Milan really helped out Juventus when they let him go, that's for sure.

Without question, he was free to leave wherever he wanted and he chose Juventus, who weren't doing well at the time.

I love him as a player, very elegant, but is a liability many times and it was refreshing to have Mark Van Bommel in place of him for a couple years, we were far more solid & in Pirlo's last year Seedorf benched him.

As a person he is quite clearly a snake, it's always the quiet ones.

ammarfcb

ze special one
"Personally, I'd add that horrendous result to the club’s honours board. I'd write it slap bang in the middle of the list of leagues and cups they’ve won, in a different coloured ink and perhaps a special font, just to underline its jarring presence."

"To most people's minds, the reason we lost on penalties was Jerzy Dudek – that jackass of a dancer who took the mickey out of us by swaying about on his line and then rubbed salt into the wound by saving our spot kicks.

"I could hardly sleep and even when I did drop off, I awoke to a grim thought: I'm disgusting. I can't play any more. I went to bed with Dudek and all his Liverpool team-mates."

i think he likes us.

BarcaOG

Banned
Ah. What a legend. A classy legend. A shameless, fearless and, it is clear, fuckless legend. That serenity. That poise. A Michelangelo.

/endfanworship

Home of Barca Fans