Emmanuel Adebayor

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
So, with his short career at Madrid already coming to an end, I felt it would be nice to have a commemorative place to have his most wonderful moments in a Blanco shirt collected.

[youtube]mkdBjtvHM0I[/youtube]

[youtube]DUGunoWFrDw[/youtube]

[youtube]qgNP9Kq43Ls[/youtube]

[youtube]Q9Vc8t9yLOU[/youtube]

[youtube]1YloTMQaINE[/youtube]

Know more? Share!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It saddens me to see that Mou accomplished influencing the referees.
Can you believe he wasn't sent off in neither of those incidents?

Ataraxia

One of the most ridiculous cases of players trying to making an impression. He ( even as admitted by him) looked like he was baffled that he could even make it into Madrid and in the process I thought he would kill someone to make an impression. Wonder how would it feel now if he leaves and doesn't sign with Madrid ? pretty low ?

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Emmanuel Adebayor ditches the dreadlocks to make a better impression at Real Madrid.
Adebayor said:
‘When the opportunity to play for Madrid arrived, I knew I’d have them cut. This haircut is the most appropriate for an institution like Madrid. I’m doing everything possible to integrate here. It will also hotter than in England.’

‘I feel loved here. I will do everything to stay here as long as possible.’

Chainsaw

Killahead
‘When the opportunity to play for Madrid arrived, I knew I’d have them cut. This haircut is the most appropriate for an institution like Madrid. I’m doing everything possible to integrate here. It will also hotter than in England.’

‘I feel loved here. I will destroy everything to stay here as long as possible.’

Fixed.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Let's hope his bizarre cameo in Spanish football remains just that. Although it's amusing to see Beast flip out about him :lol:

Home of Barca Fans