Which is better : AC Milan (1989-1990) or FC Barcelona (2009) ?

BigChill

Can Barca win FIFA Club World Cup again ? If the winner in Copa Libertadores is either Santos or Penarol, I still doubt Barca has a chance to win against one of them. Back in history, when Milan won two consecutive Intercontinental Cups, the team were still coached by Sacchi.And now Barca had won FIFA Club World Cup 2009 in the hands of Guardiola after two failure when Cruyff and Rijkaard coached them. Can Guardiola do better as Sacchi ?

Barcafan 2304

Barca will still be favourites i would imagine but it qwould be a fantastic showpiece if they could meet Santos in the final

L

Leo de Fantôme

I'm fan of Bayern Munchen, but I also love Barcelona, Ajax and Milan. So that I registered a Barca-Forum's account. I just share something I've watch with you!

You think you are intelligent Albert Einstein? Yes?! I don't think so even if he died for a long time. And you can not compare the first nuclear-bomb with the hydro-nuclear-bomb today! Football is different in its periods, my friends! But I can say FC Barcelona today can not compare themselves in the early 1990s. However, today they can play so well match after match that Johann Cruyff's FC Barcelona can not do with his team.

In 1987-1993, Milan is stronger than any team over the world. FC Barcelona is too, they have a lot of genius such as Romario, Stoichkov, Hagi, Michael Laudrup, Zubizaretta,... but they lost the final game against Milan. I'll remember Milan and Barcelona's members until I die. Gullit, van Basten and Baresi was so strong, they can defeat any team even Johann's Dream Team! So I don't think FC Barcelona today can compare with them if they were born in the same period.

L

Leo de Fantôme

One details of the final match between Barca and Milan I wanna say is Michael Laudrup was out. That's Cruyff's the biggest mistake! Without Laudrup The Great, Barca was too small!

BigChill

For the latest info, FC Barcelona had grabbed the 2nd FIFA Club World Cup after crushing Santos FC with 4 - 0 scoreline !!! Err, what happened to Santos? They just looked like an amateur club. They are different from their big reputation I'd ever heard. What will Pele say about this ? I wonder.

Home of Barca Fans