Thierry Henry

hendryrusli

Re: 14 - Thierry Henry

FCBNOF said:
Yes, wonderful match IMO but im wondering how he'll fit in the picture once Iniesta comes back.

Iniesta won't be playing till Henry drops his form. He's superb at the moment so it's a waste if we bench him.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

He certainly didn`t drop it tonight. Had few good passes and marked a goal. I`m very happy for him

roll

Tryin` to be hated

Another great performance by Henry. He is at the top of his form in his Barcelona days. We will see how much chances he will get when Iniesta recovers.

maz

I walk the line

His recent performances are a slap in the face for everyone that said he was useless.

And by the way...henry goal through the middle away from home. Ill say no more..

hendryrusli

Good performance by Henry tonight. He deserved the goal but I believe he should have score 3 goals against Villareal.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

I only caught that opportunity in the beginning of the first half. Considering he played out wide again, I think he did a really good job

M.L. King

The Preacher

He has improved in few last weeks. It seems that he is hugely relieved after the divorcing issue. I'm happy he is finally concentrated only on his performance.

hendryrusli

Henry Top Goalscorer Against Top Sides

Thierry Henry’s four goals make him into the top goalscorer for Barça’s four matches in a row against fellow title challengers. The French striker scored a vital hat-trick against Valencia and then notched the winner against Villarreal. Behind Henry come Messi with three goals, Eto'o with two and Dani Alves and Keita with one each.

Article taken from: http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/english/ ... 03390.html

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Well done to continue his scoring record. Also liked his overhead pass for Eto. Where do we fit Messi now? :)

Evil

Shabazz

Do you guys think he´ll be benched for Iniesta ? Tbh I wasn't a big fan of him in the beginning of the season, but he proved me wrong. Benching him at this form would be straight out crazy.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

With the current 2 games per week schedule Pep doesn`t need to worry about that. He`ll just rotate them imo.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Choked a ball too much, had more than enough chances to score but failed to find a net. Still, not too bad.

Home of Barca Fans