Thierry Henry

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
He looks so much more happier at the Emirates then he does at Camp Nou, I think he wanted to go back home to Arsenal in the summer but Pep would not let him because we are light on numbers.. He dont look to happy at Barcelona but seeing him at the Arsenal game he looks like a different person..

include him and Hleb in the deal for Cesc?

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Anyone heard already something about the contract they are putting together for him to sell him this summer? Balague mantioned it but he didn't want to elaborate at this point.

barca96

i have to say that he is the best winger in the world!
eventhough at this age but this season will prolly be his last..
obviously he's not so happy heree
he's not playing in his fav position
and he's not the leader here..
top10 players of the last decade!

desoe

I have a feeling that he played on muscles the entire last season, oftenly attacked by pain and wishing he could take a long time rest off the pitch. Well, I think he's taking it now. He already won CL, that's why he came here. So, what's the problem? :D

No, seriously. A left winger in January won't be bad.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I have a feeling that he played on muscles the entire last season, oftenly attacked by pain and wishing he could take a long time rest off the pitch. Well, I think he's taking it now. He already won CL, that's why he came here. So, what's the problem? :D

that's most likely it.

his body is breaking down and now he doesn't have the cast iron will he did last season to keep going because he's already capture his white whale.

desoe

... which is the point of bringing new faces in your team. Once you allow the complacently to get ya, you're dead. Dead, dead, dead. Ask Frank Rijkaard.

Interista

When is Henry coming back? No offense to Pedro, he's done great and showed some brilliant finishes, but Henry a completely different threat, even when he doesn't play great. With him there the strength and creativity of Ibra, the speed of Henry and the threat of Messi is too much for any team to handle.

Serously, Henry takes a lot of defense splitting runs on the left. The team misses him, regardless of him being in poor scoring form lately.

Home of Barca Fans