Page 4 of 173 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Thierry Henry

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.

Re: 14 - Thierry Henry

More competition the better!

Quote Originally Posted by FCBNOF
    Yes, wonderful match IMO but im wondering how he'll fit in the picture once Iniesta comes back.
    Iniesta won't be playing till Henry drops his form. He's superb at the moment so it's a waste if we bench him.
    Indonesia #1 Barcelona Supporter

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.

He certainly didn`t drop it tonight. Had few good passes and marked a goal. I`m very happy for him

Another great performance by Henry. He is at the top of his form in his Barcelona days. We will see how much chances he will get when Iniesta recovers.
    Sex, drugs and rock `n roll
    Speed, weed and birth control
    Life is a bitch and then you die
    So fu*k the world and lets get high.
    Not original.!.
    GP&AI fan

His recent performances are a slap in the face for everyone that said he was useless.

And by the way...henry goal through the middle away from home. Ill say no more..

Good performance by Henry tonight. He deserved the goal but I believe he should have score 3 goals against Villareal.

I only caught that opportunity in the beginning of the first half. Considering he played out wide again, I think he did a really good job

He has improved in few last weeks. It seems that he is hugely relieved after the divorcing issue. I'm happy he is finally concentrated only on his performance.
    "In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." Martin Luther King Jr.

Henry Top Goalscorer Against Top Sides

Thierry Henry’s four goals make him into the top goalscorer for Barça’s four matches in a row against fellow title challengers. The French striker scored a vital hat-trick against Valencia and then notched the winner against Villarreal. Behind Henry come Messi with three goals, Eto'o with two and Dani Alves and Keita with one each.
    Article taken from: http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/english/ ... 03390.html

Thanx Hendry!

he has been the team's top performer in the most vital part of the season, he is great

Glory GLORY MAN UNITED!!! MAN SHITY WILL NEVER WIN A MAJOR TROPHY!!!!!!

I have to come clean. I respected Barca, respected their history and coaches. I always liked Madrid. How do you expect me to come to a Barca forum and say I like Madrid. This is a pretty good forum. I thought rival team fans were not allowed. Give me a good Madrid forum link then I will leave. Rare to find huh?

Well done to continue his scoring record. Also liked his overhead pass for Eto. Where do we fit Messi now?

Shabazz

Do you guys think he´ll be benched for Iniesta ? Tbh I wasn't a big fan of him in the beginning of the season, but he proved me wrong. Benching him at this form would be straight out crazy.
    Bahrain's No.1 Culé

With the current 2 games per week schedule Pep doesn`t need to worry about that. He`ll just rotate them imo.

Choked a ball too much, had more than enough chances to score but failed to find a net. Still, not too bad.

Thread Information