Thierry Henry

B

blueduck

Nope, I call that clever play by Maradona! he disguised it very well!

Only classy players can do stuff like that an get away with it

Not there fault the refs are blind

Muppet

Clever play by Maradona?

I suppose when Ronaldo dives to win a penalty that's "clever" too then is it?

Nobody saw the headbutt. They used video footage to give him the red card.

+1

FlyLo

Yes: the 4th official saw it on the monitor and then told the assistant.

You do realise there's a TV right by the playerstunnel in almost every stadium, right?

Muppet

Clever play by Maradona?

I suppose when Ronaldo dives to win a penalty that's "clever" too then is it?

Gee thought you would talk some sense, these acts of what Henry an Maradonna did were in important games.

What Conaldo does is week in week out, not to mention he as more then likely dived against all teams in the EPL!
I dont mind if a player dives in an important match, its a risk the player is willing to flirt with an if it comes of in important much well credit to the brave! as long as its not something that turns into week in week out like CONALDO, what CONALDO does is something totally different.

Now he is a CHEAT! not Henry who is one of most fairest players around, you can hardly compare Condaldo to Henry when it comes to cheating an player ability!

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
Yes: the 4th official saw it on the monitor and then told the assistant.

You do realise there's a TV right by the playerstunnel in almost every stadium, right?

As long as the officials have seen it somehow, it cannot be argued. Of course, if there is a random player down on the pitch, people are going to get curious about it.

Video evidence (except for malintent) should never be used in a football game.

FlyLo

So you're admitting the ref cheated?

Then I do believe that it's worse to get cheated in a fucking WC-final than in some retarded WCQualifier. France deserve it. It's just how things go.

B

blueduck

Gee thought you would talk some sense, these acts of what Henry an Maradonna did were in important games.

What Conaldo does is week in week out, not to mention he as more then likely dived against all teams in the EPL!
I dont mind if a player dives in an important match, its a risk the player is willing to flirt with an if it comes of in important much well credit to the brave! as long as its not something that turns into week in week out like CONALDO, what CONALDO does is something totally different.

Now he is a CHEAT! not Henry who is one of most fairest players around, you can hardly compare Condaldo to Henry when it comes to cheating an player ability!

So because it was a big game it makes it ok to cheat? Riiiight.

Henry cheated to win the game just as Ronaldo has cheated to win a game.

You're just a Henry fanboy. What happens when he retires? Move on to your favourite player?

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
So you're admitting the ref cheated?

How did the ref cheat? He got responses from his fellow officials. From the football games that I had seen in Thailand (the Barcelona ones), I am of belief that the people in the stadium along with the refs do get a live view of the game with a little delay. There are no slow motion replays of anything.

So, do I want refs to use slow motion replays of everything? no. did that need a slow motion replay? no.

So because it was a big game it makes it ok to cheat? Riiiight.

Henry cheated to win the game just as Ronaldo has cheated to win a game.

You're just a Henry fanboy. What happens when he retires? Move on to your favourite player?

Hardly a big game, an I admire a lot of players going around.

You my friend have no idea! im on here defending him against clowns like urself..

you wouldn't know what its like to play in a big game supporting a team like yourself

Home of Barca Fans