Thierry Henry

19blaugrana10

Henry isnt old, i havent say this, this was beef but i think with his statement he is right, in 2 years he lost the speed i think, and then we need a new fast player ;)

But maybe i am on the woodway, maybe make henry in 2 years the same yards like actually maybe he will be faster :D

We cant know this but i think henry is a great player, dont want to miss him

Gonzalez_Barca

Just touched the ball twice to keep the ball inside the field, and assist for the goal that might take France to WC.

What you guys think about that?

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Did u see the control on that hands? Henry... what a class act !

He deserves it! fu** the rest

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Just touched the ball twice to keep the ball inside the field, and assist for the goal that might take France to WC.

What you guys think about that?

I don't think there's a player in the world who would have done differently once the ball has initially hit the arm, the referee should have spotted it, but that's how things go in football. I'm delighted for Thierry that France will be in the world cup.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
All I'm going to say is if an Irish player did that and Henry saw it, he'd be bitching about it for the rest of the season.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

All I'm going to say is if an Irish player did that and Henry saw it, he'd be bitching about it for the rest of the season.

You are right but legends have alot of credit. And they deserve it.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
It's probably for the best that Henry gets to play in one last World Cup, I just hope France isn't embarrassed too badly (okay, that's a lie :p)

hartson11

i agree with cule angles that no player in the world wld have done differently, however that doesnt change the fact that he has jst cheated. The ref is ultimately to blame for missing the handball, however henry has subsequently deceived the officials with his celebrations. Its a shame that such an admired and decorated player will have his reputation tarnished - says it all that arsenal fans who love the guy are having a go at him on tv. Henry's visible embarassment at the final whistle was cringeworthy.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

i agree with cule angles that no player in the world wld have done differently, however that doesnt change the fact that he has jst cheated. The ref is ultimately to blame for missing the handball, however henry has subsequently deceived the officials with his celebrations. Its a shame that such an admired and decorated player will have his reputation tarnished - says it all that arsenal fans who love the guy are having a go at him on tv. Henry's visible embarassment at the final whistle was cringeworthy.

yeah but will go away. Legend will survive
What should he have done? Sorry, fair play it was hands ball? Not with that kind of things at stake. You wouldnt have acted otherwise..please.

It's probably for the best that Henry gets to play in one last World Cup, I just hope France isn't embarrassed too badly (okay, that's a lie :p)
+1

C

che1414

i think he regrets it, but wtf???!!! and it´s not surprising that he celebrated... otherwise the ref would have noticed that sth was wrong;)

it is much more important that france made it to the world cup. so i can watch the games of my favorite team and besides france i think i´ll support honduras:)

Home of Barca Fans