Thierry Henry

lol at the people who jump on an off a player, 1 day Henry is crap an we should sell him, the next ohh we need Henry in the team!!

Im sick of supporters jumping on an off the bandwagon with Henry, He is a player who will be picked every week for Barcelona a starting 11 member regardless if he has hit the back of the net!!!

Just seeing him on the team sheet scares the opposition, where is if they see pedro/bojan they are less worried but with Henry there they know what he can do an turn a game on its head within seconds.

Stick with HENRY and stop jumping on and off he will come through with the goods, he is not a Legend of the game for nothing!!

Cant wait to see you Back Thierry!

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
lol at the people who jump on an off a player, 1 day Henry is crap an we should sell him, the next ohh we need Henry in the team!!

Im sick of supporters jumping on an off the bandwagon with Henry, He is a player who will be picked every week for Barcelona a starting 11 member regardless if he has hit the back of the net!!!

Just seeing him on the team sheet scares the opposition, where is if they see pedro/bojan they are less worried but with Henry there they know what he can do an turn a game on its head within seconds.

Stick with HENRY and stop jumping on and off he will come through with the goods, he is not a Legend of the game for nothing!!

Cant wait to see you Back Thierry!

Henry's old and increasingly inconsistent, I'm sorry but his name alone doesn't mean what it used to. It's just that we can use as many warm bodies who know how to score goals up front as possible.

I still think what Titi has left in the tank is very limited, but whatever is there could certainly help us out. It also helps that he's more direct than Ibra, Messi or Iniesta. Just because we could use him does not mean he should be picked every week just because of his name, that's the same sort of bullshit that lead to a certain fatass sticking around one season too many.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
We need him back in the team, especially for the CL. Iniesta is doing great on LW, but sometimes against tougher teams he disappears - Iniesta on LW in Liga is fine though. Even if many of you are willing to write of Henry, I think that his experience and quality will be crucial in this years CL. Even if Keita is doing great, we need the Xaviniesta midfield to controll the games against tougher opposition.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
we can thug it out with Thierry on the left this season, but Mata/Silva/Suarez better be on their way here in the offseason.

Moe