Thierry Henry

J

Jordzibob

Meh, I would only have suggested Torres tbh, :lol: so I cant argue with that reasoning

E

Esteve

Yep, charmed life for him at the moment. Watching us last night & now a nice trip to London.

He looks so much more happier at the Emirates then he does at Camp Nou, I think he wanted to go back home to Arsenal in the summer but Pep would not let him because we are light on numbers.. He dont look to happy at Barcelona but seeing him at the Arsenal game he looks like a different person..

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
He looks so much more happier at the Emirates then he does at Camp Nou, I think he wanted to go back home to Arsenal in the summer but Pep would not let him because we are light on numbers.. He dont look to happy at Barcelona but seeing him at the Arsenal game he looks like a different person..
Yeah yeah, He has been called up for the international break with France on Saturday and has to be in Lannion tomorrow. Lannion is in the North-east of France, so very close to Arsenal where he played all those years.

Kid was on hes lap :) btw he was not in London because of the upcoming France game, he was there just like most of the Arsenal legends celebrating Arsene Wenger's 13th year at the helm. Longest serving manager for Arsenal FC.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Kid was on hes lap :) btw he was not in London because of the upcoming France game, he was there just like most of the Arsenal legends celebrating Arsene Wenger's 13th year at the helm. Longest serving manager for Arsenal FC.
No, I didn't mean he was there because of the France game. I meant he was in the neighbourhood and not in Barcelona so it would be logical (to me at least) to visit Arsenal then. I thought you meant he went there because he felt happy in london and at this moment not anymore in Barcelona.

Home of Barca Fans