Thierry Henry

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
honors is the past this is now

pedro "i am 22 and won the champions league how long did it take you?"

zanela

honors is the past this is now

pedro "i am 22 and won the champions league how long did it take you?"

Pedro won it as a squad member, henry won it as part of the first XI, there is a difference no? Even Muniesa at 17 got a CL medal by just making it to the bench in the finals.
So, its not when u win it but how much u contribute in that win that matters most.
Ronaldo never won CL, so is Pedro in some way superior than him coz he has something that the Brazilian doesn't.
Henry is a legend of the game. So to be comparing him with an upcoming youngster who has much to prove & ll probably never be even half as good as him is disrespecting the former. He was immense for us last season. IMO, a better performer for us than Eto'o. But, how culés just forget his contributions & start dissing him due to his bad form is really disappointing...I'm sure if Ibra has a couple of bad games, his haters 'll be bck calling him a flop...Its sad to see the modern day football fan being fickle & impatient. Its all about glory hunting, instant results, performances & prejudices...How about showing unconditional support to ur club, and those who represent it both in good & bad times...
In fact, i wont be surprised if the cules start dissing Xavi wen he enters his 30s & loses his form ...

Dunno about u lot, as long as Henry dons the Blaugrana colours, i 'll be cheering & supporting him at all times. :henry:

diegomessi

i was not comparing henry's career to pedro i was just joking but thus far this season pedro has played better then Henry... i have never been a big fan of henry and that is just in my personal taste

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
agree with zanela, FFS maxi god a CL medal, does that make him better than henry?? hell no

diegomessi

one again i was not saying pedro is better then henry.. but this season he is performing better then henry and seems more deserving of a spot on the left

zanela

Even when henry is playing bad, he offers more than Pedro...Besides, when Pedro has started, he has been poor.

Last edited:

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
It's probably like last season. Doing a bit of this, doing a bit of that and kickstart the engine in midwinter to keep us up and running (Valencia hattrick for instance) followed by laying low and grabbing a goal here and there.

E

emoshanal830

He scores vital goals .....he's not at his best anymore so its fair to say that the youngsters do perform better than him on some occcassions like Krkic for example....but on the other hand if u put krkic on the nite of the Madrid thrashing(6-2) I dun think we cld have done it without henry......He's imprtant to the team .....And our opposition will sweat more too if he;s in the line up

E

Esteve

Maybe. He's after starting badly and if things don't improve, he'll be gone in the summer.

J

Jordzibob

Yeh, I agree. He had a great season last year but if it doesnt improve then its in both the club and players interests for him to move on....and for us to move in on Senor Silva

Home of Barca Fans