Thierry Henry

El Gato

Villarato!
[tw]1194968170341289985[/tw]

Here's one way to make sure your shit coaching has no consequence - go to a league with no relegation :lol:

Messi983

Together again. :)

bojan-publico-esta-foto-con-henry-1418732820774.jpg

Nazario1985

No way is he ready. Hasn't proven anything.

It's not about proving beforehand as Lucho did fail in Roma & Pep was pretty much nothing before the A team.

It's more about his visions when you listen to his comments.

I could be wrong and turn up to be a great Barça coach

Andresito

Staff member
It's not about proving beforehand as Lucho did fail in Roma & Pep was pretty much nothing before the A team.

It's more about his visions when you listen to his comments.

I could be wrong and turn up to be a great Barça coach

Gary Neville also seemed to be a good coach.

Henry lost the Monaco dressing room in a couple of weeks because of his rough and naive methods. After failing horribly he needs to prove that he actually can coach a team before coming to Barca.

Lucho did this at Celta after a bad period at Roma. The board also knew him from his successful time at Barca B, same with Pep. So their cases are different to Henry's. Plus Lucho and Pep being club legends certainly helped.

Nazario1985

Gary Neville also seemed to be a good coach.

Henry lost the Monaco dressing room in a couple of weeks because of his rough and naive methods. After failing horribly he needs to prove that he actually can coach a team before coming to Barca.

Lucho did this at Celta after a bad period at Roma. The board also knew him from his successful time at Barca B, same with Pep. So their cases are different to Henry's. Plus Lucho and Pep being club legends certainly helped.

In case my comment is not clear i don't think Henry will be good for Barça or anyone else.

KingLeo10

He or peak Ney?

Neymar had the more potential but I don't think Neymar 14-18 production/level matched Henry's 01-06.

Neymar also won his biggest trophies as the 2nd best player on his team (Messi in 14/15 was far better player, the gap was lesser in 15/16 and 16/17 though).

Henry was the main man for the EPL trophies. Important player to the treble but not in the top 6 most important (Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Eto'o, Alves, Puyol obv.)

Home of Barca Fans