Thierry Henry

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
I miss him sometimes. Great to see he's still a beast in that age.

Btw, imagine Xavi in that league. He would boss every game.

Barcadub

Seen the highlights of our champions league win in Paris v Arsenal

God he was severely pissed off afterwards in his pitch side interview.

iced1776

Funny how a 37 Henry at 10% of his prime not caring still plays greatly in the mls :p

Its almost like MLS has only existed for 18 years or something ;)

The amazing thing about Henry is that even though he's clearly at the end of his career physically, he absolutely still cares. He still trains harder than anyone else on the team and gets more fired up than anyone else on the field during games. Even when NY wins all he wants to talk about after the game is what they could have done better. He's one of the fiercest competitors I've seen in any sport.

BerkeleyBernie

The amazing thing about Henry is that even though he's clearly at the end of his career physically, he absolutely still cares. He still trains harder than anyone else on the team and gets more fired up than anyone else on the field during games. Even when NY wins all he wants to talk about after the game is what they could have done better. He's one of the fiercest competitors I've seen in any sport.

Except when I saw him play in San Francisco with Barça- all he did was flop. In a friendly. Was disappointing to see him do that.
(everyone else was fun to watch, and I had prime seats to watch Xavi-Messi-Alves in the first half, near the right side of the 18 yard box)

Home of Barca Fans