Thierry Henry

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I know the guy that runs that site, he`s just another former member of another forum and is doing all kind of things to make his blog tick. Official stats, as Snyde posted, are only ones to consider imo.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
All I can say is that Henry is a very important part of the team and I would like him to stay another 2 seasons. He reminds a little bit of Larsson with his attitude and understanding of the game (imo, Henry is a better goalscorer and maybe has a little lower working rate and intelligence for the game than Larsson). OK that we could get maybe € 20 mils for him if we sell him after this season, but who could replace him right away and make the same impact that Henry has made? - imo, nobody. Btw, we can all see the impact he's made in CL, he's really important with his experience in those games.

IraqiCulé

I can't believe I'm saying this about the great Thierry Henry, but his finishing has improved. He has been horrible in front of goal for Barca at times, but thankfully this season he's really turned it around. When he chipped in with that hatrick vs. Valencia, goal vs. Villareal, and assist in el Clasico during the tough run of matches, he really proved his worth.

S

Snyde

Not to mention his immense dedication to defending from the front. The guy is a hero in my eyes. To go from the legend of one club, spoiled with the ball and chances to adapt to a secondary role on the left, work much harder, see much less of the ball all in a different club and league. To adapt so dramatically and shine so tremendously after crossing 30 with a near permanent back problem. LEGEND.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
21.02 In case of repeated cautions, a player is suspended for the next competition
match:

a) after two cautions in two different qualifying matches, as well as after the
fourth caution during the qualifying phase;

b) from the first match in the group stage, after three cautions in three
different matches, as well as following any subsequent odd-numbered
caution (fifth, seventh, ninth, etc.).

And I'm sorry then, I really thought Henry was on two. But on the official page, Rafa's cards are also still on two. He has three: Bayern; Lyon and Sporting Clube.

Last edited:

thierry14henry

Yellow cards aren't wiped out at one point, I remeber last season barca vs manchester when Marquez got a yellow and it says he will miss the next game, and the next game was in the CL final

Henry only has 1 yellow in the champions league, which is good news since his experience is very important(in the CL)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
His experience is important overall. And not only that, because he still hasn`t won CL we could expect him to be more hungry than the rest our our squad. (Not that they lack the drive or anything)

thierry14henry

do you think he will play away? I think he'll play against recre and miss out bayern away. I expect a weaker attaking starting line-up. We must put the strongest defence in the Alliance, he cannot take any risks

Home of Barca Fans