Thierry Henry

W

wizlb

We have only loss one game this season and you guys want to hang HT.
Next year HT will be in in the USA with Raul making lots of money.
But to address FCB needs of a left winger,,, who will it be...PEDRO???
Few of you are really say who should replace TH

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Keita looked very good since September and right until he had to leave for ACN. So Iniesta on the left was a logical choice. As things stand now I don´t think there´s definite starter for that place. Henry, Pedro, Bojan and Iniesta (if Keita is occupying his place) should all be rotated there.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
glad to see him score, i reckon he should play once every 3 matches or against easy teams at home, i have a feeling he has his part to play later in the CL

desoe

Good for him that he scored, but it was a terrible free kick - straight into the wall. And I hope some Titi fanboys won't show up now and say that he actually calculated that the wall is going to break :lol:

Rafa's FK was a sweet one, though. Now we're talking.

MinaFCB

btw Henry today said,when asked why doesn't he play:"It's the team that matters,Barca's victories count,if I play or not doesn't matter.On that left side i have big competition,one of the best players of the world,Andres Iniesta and Pedro,who scores every time he starts the match or enters in the second half.He is having magnificent season.You should be blind not to see it.So it's normal that i'm not in starting 11.
Henry denied having any problem with Pep and that he isn't playing because he didn't want to go to train in Palafrugell."Don't invent such stories.I was sick for 2 days.Last week we had a training that was even farther and i went there.I don't have any problem with Pep.I respect his decisions.If i had scored 15 goals,the situation would be different.Personally,i think I don't deserve to play.There better players.But it doesn't mean that i don't give my best during every training session.''

[FCB]Messi[10

The free kick was a lucky goal for him because the wall opened up. But it doesn't matter, a goal is a goal and I'm happy any way they score it :lol:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Henry's celebrations are always sweet, might have gained the style by celebrating all those huge number of goals he scored :D

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Eat that Catalan press. "Que pasa Henry"? That˙s what que pasa! lol
They were taunting him all week looking for a scapegoat for Atletico defeat and the guy didn´t even play last few matches. Hope there´s more fire in Henry to give us the boost in the last stretch of the season.

desoe

If he's going to make one final push before moving to the MLS, there could not be a better time for this. In case he makes unbelievable last three months of the season, honestly nobody would give a f*ck that he was crap for the first six.

Henry's celebrations are always sweet, might have gained the style by celebrating all those huge number of goals he scored

There was a time in Arsenal, when he didn't even celebrate his goals. That's what I liked the most - stone cold hitman.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Of course, after this season his real career is over as the WC is his last stop + he has won the thing he came to us for in the first place.

Home of Barca Fans