Thierry Henry

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Guiem Ballague said on Revista tonight that a deal with the new york red bulls may have already been completed for Henry next season? was just wondering if theres any truth in it?

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Naaw, I think that if there's one place he'll end up with, it's in New York. Can't really see him in City.

TheMessiShow

I don't see him going back to the EPL unless its back to Arsenal and I can't even see that.

Anyone else find it funny that he has accomplished more at Barca in e and a half seasons than his time at Arsenal?

F

FCB_Titi_LB

I don't see him going back to the EPL unless its back to Arsenal and I can't even see that.

Anyone else find it funny that he has accomplished more at Barca in e and a half seasons than his time at Arsenal?
In Arsenal he won 2 EPL titles mostly on his own (and offc bergkamp etc :p) + topscorer many times in a much stronger league than la liga.
+he also brought arsenal to the CL finals.
The only thing he missed was CL trophee and that was mostly delivered by the whole team so your statement is totally wrong

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I don't care where he goes next season, as long as he gets his shit together and can give us a helping hand (wink wink) through the rest of this season...

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Hes our third choice atm, No appearance in 3 games, and when we needed a goal against pathetico, pep turned to Bojan, Henry is FINISHED Dont get me wrong, Arsenal Henry is one of the best of the past decade, but he hasnt been that player for Barca, Poor first season, good last year, and his worst season this year since before Arsenal, pep has been incredibly patient with him. But i think his time at the top is Finished and MLS beckons, Bojan/Pedro now have their chance for Regular first team football..

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It's kinda sad that Catalan press decided to indirectly make him a scapegoat for our defeat. They dare not touch anyone else so they decide to call it "Que pasa Henry"? Sure he is bad this season, but why going after him now, guy didn't even play for last 3 matches.

Moe