User Tag List

Page 142 of 142 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142
Results 2,116 to 2,120 of 2120

Thread: 2011 CL Final: FC Barcelona - Manchester United FC 3-1 - Champions!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [video]So now it is one year since we won the Championsleague the 4 th time! I remember the 28 th of May really really well, maybe it was the best day and night in 2011!! In the afternoon I watched the Cl final of 2008. The whole day I was realy excited. Barca against ManU, beaten Madrid in the semifinals 4:2 !! With Messi fantastic second goaln in Bernabeu while ManU had won againnst Schalke. Then the final began, we were as in the whole game so much in favour from the beginning on! Villa and Pedro had a chance but Van der Saar was there. Then Xavi passses in the 27th Minute and Perdito scored into the right down side of the goal. My euphoria took on for 7 mINUTES until Wayne scored although Evra made a foul before and it was offside by Valencia. I was so angry about this. But in this days there was justifice which isn't today. I chanted at Barca furthermore and Messi almost made the second goal before halftime! Ohhh this was sad but I knowed he would score anyway- and he did- after the big possibility of Alves Messi gets an easy pass by Iniesta. And he went to the box and scored low!!!!! Goooooooool in the 54'. Maybe it was the most emotional scene and cheer of Messi with kicking a microphone away! It was the same with me, like I was high! Then Messi had a further chance and Xavi with a strong shot from distance...and then....Villas goal-of-the year in the 69 th minute and Bacra was official Champion of Europe and for me there was only fiesta!( This Season is even more good because we are not Champion of Europe but therefore of the world! 22:48 am: King Abidal gets his Cup of life...Anims Abi...Pique cut the goal net for Shakira and the other players make a sardana!

Last edited by messi1987; 28th May 2012 at 01:29 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No one want to congratulate??

sent-up-the-bomb
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by messi1987 View Post
    [video]So now it is one year since we won the Championsleague the 4 th time! I remember the 28 th of May really really well, maybe it was the best day and night in 2011!! In the afternoon I watched the Cl final of 2008. The whole day I was realy excited. Barca against ManU, beaten Madrid in the semifinals 4:2 !! With Messi fantastic second goaln in Bernabeu while ManU had won againnst Schalke. Then the final began, we were as in the whole game so much in favour from the beginning on! Villa and Pedro had a chance but Van der Saar was there. Then Xavi passses in the 27th Minute and Perdito scored into the right down side of the goal. My euphoria took on for 7 mINUTES until Wayne scored although Evra made a foul before and it was offside by Valencia. I was so angry about this. But in this days there was justifice which isn't today. I chanted at Barca furthermore and Messi almost made the second goal before halftime! Ohhh this was sad but I knowed he would score anyway- and he did- after the big possibility of Alves Messi gets an easy pass by Iniesta. And he went to the box and scored low!!!!! Goooooooool in the 54'. Maybe it was the most emotional scene and cheer of Messi with kicking a microphone away! It was the same with me, like I was high! Then Messi had a further chance and Xavi with a strong shot from distance...and then....Villas goal-of-the year in the 69 th minute and Bacra was official Champion of Europe and for me there was only fiesta!( This Season is even more good because we are not Champion of Europe but therefore of the world! 22:48 am: King Abidal gets his Cup of life...Anims Abi...Pique cut the goal net for Shakira and the other players make a sardana!

:barca scarf:

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember watching this match in a pub in New Zealand. We Barca Fans out numbered United Fans. Most of them didn't support Barca as their first team (no La Liga coverage in New Zealand) but just hated Manchester United.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neimax View Post
    The truth is that if our coaches and our board would have 'huevos grandes' it wouldn't even be necessary to spend millions and millions on midfielder.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2011 Champions League Final: FC Barcelona - Manchester United

Today is exactly 5 years ago since we won our 4th CL-title at Wembley

Highlights

Full match

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2i...r-united_sport